What's new

Have a laugh

Eagle

aka Alshain
I can only imagine trying to play a game cube game on a LCD gameboy :baaa:

Macca

lol @ the hidden text on the bottom

"Of course, this is still a joke, but I'm pretty sure I'll have feedback about it from morons. You can compile it if you have some sense of humor, but it won't do a lot of stuff. Well, check the source. It does a bit more stuff than the older version, though :) For curious people : the first screenshots were made by plugging my GameCube (yes, the real system) on my TV Card and using composite source in xawTV. The other ones only needed screen captures from various websites, and a Gimperization. Wanna play those great games ? Buy a GameCube. It truly deserves it. Many thanks to Lio, Matthew, Irvin, Iraw and Gniarf for the fine screenshots. Keep it up.
Many people have been asking me why I'm doing this. Telling me it sucks. Telling me it disrespects real emu authors. What is my point doing it ?
I'm a GameCube-lover. And an emu-lover.
- gCubix was created to tell people who wanted to play NGC games without paying for them they were morons.
- gCubix was created to tell people that emulation is about nostalgia. And that if you thought it was only a way to play games for free, you're a moron.
- gCubix was created because I got bored of morons asking on Usenet for PS2/xBox/NGC emulators. I've seen so many great projects cancelled due to morons harassing the authors I thought it was time to kick some ass.
It's pretty impressive to receive mails asking you for a "firmware zip file" even though you've told you won't give it, even if it existed. Any person with working brains should quickly understand gCubix is a joke. Many understood it that way, and sent new screenshots. Some were tricked, and finally got angry. That's understandable. But what's the point ? Did I put some evil virus or trojan horse into the source code ? No. Did I harm anyone ?
I'd never try to harm the emu scene, I love it, and I'm not that kind of sadistic guy. If you think I created gCubix because I just felt unable to write a real emulator, please yourself. I admire real emu authors. I'm not one of them, and probably never will be. Use Mame, zSnes, ePSXe, Project64, Gens, Mess, any other you like. They deserve it. Buy a GameCube. It deserves it. Send me screenshots, they'll be published."

OP
lario

lario

The Smart One
lol @ the hidden text on the bottom

It took a minute before I found it. So he's not as lame as you might think, but he's certainly not "unlame."

yogaman2

Banned
lol .... anyway, its bad-bad-bad to make an emu that doesn't work

ugg... not really want to go off topic here but what the hell is in ur avatar decription?? Triforce ..uggg - did i miss something in OOT or MM??