What's new

Has anyone used a keyboard successfully on this scene ? CBFD

FunkyDevil

Has anyone else had problems trying to get the Alien to spin in PJ64 in Conker's BFD.

The alien never increases in speed, it just crawls along.

I have never played this game so is this the way it really is ?

The Faqs seem to say that eventually it will speed up but it never does.

Has anyone used a keyboard successfully on this scene ?

I am unclear as to , is it a keyboard issue , is it the EMU not responding to the plugin for this scene , is it the plugin , or is this really the way the game works ?

PJ64 1.4 and the NRage plugin is what I use , the Jabo plugin behaves the same.

I believe PJ64 1.3 was also the same.

Conker just automatically picks up the tail so I believe that that part of the game is just fine, in other words I don't believe I am placing conker in a wrong area for the game to function.

Glurak

the problem is that the orignial n64 uses an anlalog controlstick. which has more than 30000 possible positions. If you use a keyboard to play you have 4 possible positions for the stick. afaik it works if you use a mouse or a analog controller but I haven't tried for myself :/

OP
F

FunkyDevil

Has anyone used a keyboard successfully on this scene "FIXED"

I had no Idea I was using an old version of the NRage plugin , I saw the new/old post about the betas and then I noticed it said on my PJ64 , 1.61 . So now I have Dinput8 1.80a.

Everything is working great now.

I just accepted that what came in the PJ64 file was the latest stuff,

Well That's the end of that problem,

The latest plugin has a "real N64 Range" that completely fixes the issue.

Glurak said:
the problem is that the orignial n64 uses an anlalog controlstick. which has more than 30000 possible positions. If you use a keyboard to play you have 4 possible positions for the stick. afaik it works if you use a mouse or a analog controller but I haven't tried for myself :/