What's new

Has anyone tested SSBM?

shurikenman

Damn...I wanna be Sonic ^^
Knuckles said:
core bug, can't really fix

??what do you mean ??

Arent u able 2 fix this..so that this bug is gone ???
thats not possible u can emulate everything ...its a pc so u can do everything there are unlimited things u can do....!

V-GEReBirth

shurikenman said:
??what do you mean ??

Arent u able 2 fix this..so that this bug is gone ???
thats not possible u can emulate everything ...its a pc so u can do everything there are unlimited things u can do....!

I think what he meant is that it doesn't have any workaround to fix that problem at the moment.

And surely you can't expect the emu to run perfectly when it's only a teaser (surely the developers had some stuff on their sleeve, since a lot of option are disabled), so let's be patient and wait, shall we?

By the way, I tried it, and it even run on my other computer with a GeForce 2 MX, showing menus, and "almost" full 3D and textures, but it just crashed a bit after... but i'm happy for that ;)

Greetings.

desertboy

Xbox N64 Emulation Fanatic
Vegetable said:
I thought piracy was a bannable offense on this board!

It is but they're not putting links to GC iso's here and it's not as if it's affecting GC sales as the games are unplayable. This emu shows a lot of progress in a short space of time but we all know we're not going to be playing Windwalker at 60Fps on this generation of PC's. You want to play GC's games in the next 18 months buy a GC.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
desertboy said:
This emu shows a lot of progress in a short space of time but we all know we're not going to be playing Windwalker at 60Fps on this generation of PC's. You want to play GC's games in the next 18 months buy a GC.

I'm not so sure about that. 18 months? The development team of 3 achieved with GC emulation in 7 months what an ARMY of devs with n64 open source code achieved in 2 years. And I'm SURE they wouldn't have released a lot of features with it, as knuckles said...