What's new

Harvest moon awl graphics problem

Zpoon

Yesterday i downloaded harvest moon awl it took 2 days :S and know the f*cking textures are f*cked up. like this
harvest%20moon.jpg

harvest%20moon2.jpg

harvest%20moon3.jpg

is this the game or my pc plz help me
my pc is an amd 3000+, radeon 9800 pro, 512mb ram @ 400mhz.

Kingis

because the dolphin is at early stage in davelopment.
so wait couple of years and you could play that game in the emu.

so before that go and buy the gamecube.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Kingis said:
because the dolphin is at early stage in davelopment.
so wait couple of years and you could play that game in the emu.

so before that go and buy the gamecube.

I like this guy, he knows what he's at. ( You, not the Harvest Moon man. )

Dolphin is in early development. It is not perfect, nor can it save. I suggest you go buy a Gamecube if you don't already have one, and get the game. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

DOGG

You gotta love retards who download the emulator, read NOTHING and expect everthing to work 100% perfectly.

Normally, I wouldn’t agree with a rude comment like that … but, I mean, it does say “teaser” so I’ll have to agree. They read nothing!

HM_Jack

so are you sayin that HM: AWL will fully work in the next version, partly work, or work the same?

*Simple question, new to forum, don't get mad pls*

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
HM_Jack said:
so are you sayin that HM: AWL will fully work in the next version, partly work, or work the same?

*Simple question, new to forum, don't get mad pls*

Probably the same or not at all, it hasn't been revealed to the public at this moment in time. At least, I don't think it has.

no matter who posts what, they get so much flame ... but think about it ... what can you talk about here? ... is this the place for learning that nothing works on Dolphin? ... because you can't talk about where you get GCMs, you can talk about copying the games, you can't ask what works because you're already supposed to know nothing works, you're can't offer suggestions because even though it's not against the rules people think it is because everything else is. what else is left to say about an emulator that doesn't work yet? ... what else can you tell people besides wait a couple years and it might work and that nothing works? ... why come here?

what i'm trying to say is, go easy on someone posting anything because what else could you expect from someone posting anything?

jareg

Just A Guy
SoberAnalyst said:
what i'm trying to say is, go easy on someone posting anything because what else could you expect from someone posting anything?

I think the problem is that many of the users are triyng to tell what they think about this post ;) (And you cant stop that)