What's new

Harvest Moon 64 Rom Problems

Littlefords

I've been having trouble playing Harvest Moon 64. It's not your standard problem. I can go through the entire game except ONE thing. Whenever I use the blue feather on my girlfriend absolutely nothing happens. Ever. I lost the blue feather and that's the end of that, no change in the game at all, it just keeps playing. Not even an error message.

It used to do this on Nemu64 too and I thought it was an emulator problem. But now that it happens with 1964 could it mean I have a bad rom?

OP
L

Littlefords

Dammit, I checked it and it didn't seem to be bad (although I always have trouble using and understanding DOS Programs such as GoodN64). I found it on another site and downloaded it then tried my save state with it and the problem was still there. Has anyone else had this problem before or something??

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Note #1: Get GoodWindows, it's very easy to use it to check if it's a good dump.

Note #2: When using save-states, the bad memory is also saved, so it might be cause of that. Do a normal save within the game and then make sure the new game has the same name and load the save within the game.