What's new

Happy new year ET!

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I wonder what's wrong, all missing or is there any special reason, why there isn't a happy new year thread?
I'm back from holiday, so I thought, have to wish you all a happy new year!
Out goes 07...
Bring on 08!
Hope for another great new year in ET, finishing some of my projects and seeing a lot new or improved emulators! :)

Cyberman

Welcome to 2008

The year the US is supposed to switch to ATSC or not ;)

Good to see people out and about :)

Cyb

JKKDARK

Happy new year everyone!

I wonder what's wrong, all missing or is there any special reason, why there isn't a happy new year thread?
I'm back from holiday, so I thought, have to wish you all a happy new year!
Out goes 07...
Bring on 08!
Hope for another great new year in ET, finishing some of my projects and seeing a lot new or improved emulators! :)

What projects are you doing? :evil:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Things went well for my new years. Got to ring in 2008 with my lady in England. This is going to be our year indeed. She comes here for 2 weeks in Easter, and I go back there permanently in June.:D Here's a pic of us on new years eve night.

OP
MasterPhW

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Things went well for my new years. Got to ring in 2008 with my lady in England. This is going to be our year indeed. She comes here for 2 weeks in Easter, and I go back there permanently in June.:D Here's a pic of us on new years eve night.
Congratz Plot, it's nice to hear that your year will be that great! All the best for you and reafraction (I love this nick! ;))
Btw: you have 777 post, time to drink! :party:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
MasterPhW said:
Congratz Plot, it's nice to hear that your year will be that great! All the best for you and reafraction (I love this nick! ;))
Btw: you have 777 post, time to drink! :party:
Thanks man. I couldn't be happier than with where life is taking me now. All that's left is to sort out the visas and we can finally get on with our lives.:)

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
JKKDARK said:
Congratulations, General Plot. When there will be marriage? :)
It's a bit early to tell yet (though the idea has come up). WE just need to be together and let the course of nature sort that out. There's no doubt that the possibility is quite real and that it's something to consider, but at the same time, we both know it's a big step to take, so we want to do this right and not rush.