What's new

Happy Holidays!

HigherHeat

Grand Marquee
Happy Holidays everyone! This is great! Like everyone else, I though 1964 would be released on Christmas. It would have been THE ultimate gift. However, I predict that it will be released on Feb 14. That's Valentine's Day!

After all, don't we all just LOVE new emu releases? :blush:

Cheer up and have fun! :D

dnrobs

surely those responsible for 1964 knew we expected an xmas release.maybe we were over opptomistic but they visit this board enough and could easily post some response rather than the complete silence we seem to be getting(and yes i know they owe us nothing)

scotty

The Great One
You know, the weird thing about no release is that it could be anytime. Earlier I posted that I would laugh if it were released on Cinco De Mayo, and that is because oroginally Schibo was going to get everything out of the way and release it for then, however his personal life pushed it back until now.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I doubt that they will release it on a holiday, because they know that's what we are expecting. They will release it when they feel it is ready for the public.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Maybe on 15 de setiembre... Viva la Independecia! (Independence Day) Bah! Just joking... after all, a larger wait means a better emu!

scotty

The Great One
Mystic Gohan said:
I doubt that they will release it on a holiday, because they know that's what we are expecting. They will release it when they feel it is ready for the public.

That is true, they can release it anytime.

We just find it weird how the last few emulators have been released on holidays, whatever that holiday may be.

I pray the release is after the transition that takes place starting next week (in my life)

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I'm in vacations right now... maybe the release will be when my vacations are over... :(