What's new

Happy Birthday zilmar (23)

tekken1096

Emu X Haven Webmaster
Well I would like to take this time now and wish zilmar a Happy Birthday and I wish him Good Luck with whatever the future holds for him...He has been a tremendous contribution to the emulation community, he didn't have too but he did it anyways, so thanks alot Z and on behalf of the Entire Emu X Haven Staff and the emulation community, We Thank You

kindest regards,
tekken1096

Spinal

dead
Azimer said:
zilmar doesn't drink... But I would love to.
No he don't :D But i hope you have a nice b-day :) dunno if its a happy (your getting old) b-day or happy (still young) b-day :) 23 doesn't sound that old....

Ok i'm going now (party time, i will drink some extra beers for you zilmar cuz your so damn nice) i miss you on irc :(

Last edited:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
yeh, happy birthday, hope u celebrate ur freedom from emulation ;)

...and i will happily have any unwanted alcohol....or even presents or money.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
hehe i know i'm late.. i just totally forgot on thursday.. but happy bday :).. better late than never i suppose?.. and what did spinal mean by "i hope it's the last" :angry:.. evil spinal :p.. btw.. hope the life is going good :)..

Spinal

dead
RatTrap said:
hehe i know i'm late.. i just totally forgot on thursday.. but happy bday :).. better late than never i suppose?.. and what did spinal mean by "i hope it's the last" :angry:.. evil spinal :p.. btw.. hope the life is going good :)..
i have no clue..... did i really type that :plain: i removed it ;)
Sorry! (yes i was drunk that day)