What's new

Habemus Papam

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I saw this pope on TV and he has evil eyes and also an evil smile. He really will be a pain in the ass. Lucky for us he is 78 already, he will die soon :p

Jakob

evil *******
Allnatural said:
The new Pope has been chosen. Sounds like a hard-liner; let the flaming begin...

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050412.wnewpope/BNStory/International/
bah, that didn't create much of a stir at all, but since you wanted a flame war:D

Religion is the refuge of the weak minded sheep, which are commonly referred to as people, who don't want to form meaningful opinions on matters which are beyond their feeble comprehension, and thus, choose to believe in a religion because it answers(although it is the wrong answer) all of those questions which they cannot. Without religion, people would be forced to actually think, therefore, it will always exist, which is quite sad and pathetic.

2fast4u

hell, he can ramble and preach about shit in his 0,44 km² empire for all i care, doesnt bother me. i just feel bad for the people who take him serious.

OP
Allnatural

Allnatural

pAsSiVe said:
bah, that didn't create much of a stir at all, but since you wanted a flame war:D

Religion is the refuge of the weak minded sheep, which are commonly referred to as people, who don't want to form meaningful opinions on matters which are beyond their feeble comprehension, and thus, choose to believe in a religion because it answers(although it is the wrong answer) all of those questions which they cannot. Without religion, people would be forced to actually think, therefore, it will always exist, which is quite sad and pathetic.
quality

/me returns to the herd

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
pAsSiVe said:
For once you said something I actually agree with, high praise! :p

noals

hi there ^^
just wonna say some words passing by...
Religion is the refuge of the weak minded sheep
yeah... like your president MOUHAHAHAHA
a fucking sheep....
MMOOUUHAHAHAHAHA
ok, mine is not better ... lol but, is there a good president anywhere ?
i don't think so... ( maybe some dead one )
choose to believe in a religion because it answers
realy ? euh.... it answer what ?
i just think religion is like society, it guarantee stuff that people should not be able to do.
i mean a believer will say " i can do that because it's in the bible " for exemple but there are too dumb for undersdtand a word in it...
--> there is no common sense anymore
if u dont understand why i talk about society, damn it !.... u will be forced to think... lol
therefore, it will always exist, which is quite sad and pathetic
exactly and people like that so....
maybe they are not aware but i don't think so.

In brief, who will be the new pope ?
the benedictfuckingnameOoXVI one is already dead...
i will choose the new pope !
i will call it "the revenche of the skelletonwarrior X"
Props%20-%20CU%20Mummy%20corpse.jpg

hurray to the new pope !! :party: :party: :party: :party:

Jakob

evil *******
noals said:
hi there ^^
just wonna say some words passing by...
yeah... like your president MOUHAHAHAHA
a fucking sheep....
MMOOUUHAHAHAHAHA
i don't think so... ( maybe some dead one )realy ? euh.... it answer what ?
i just think religion is like society, it guarantee stuff that people should not be able to do.
i mean a believer will say " i can do that because it's in the bible " for exemple but there are too dumb for undersdtand a word in it...
--> there is no common sense anymore
if u dont understand why i talk about society, damn it !.... u will be forced to think... lolexactly and people like that so....
maybe they are not aware but i don't think so.

In brief, who will be the new pope ?
the benedictfuckingnameOoXVI one is already dead...
i will choose the new pope !
i will call it "the revenche of the skelletonwarrior X"

hurray to the new pope !! :party: :party: :party: :party:

First, I'm not american you twit. Second, people look to religions for guidance and answers, yeah, that's why people go to church, obviously this fact illuded your underdeveloped intellect. Third, you're a moron.

And finally... Gah, I wanted atleast a decent flame, you people suck:p

noals

ho ! i'm shoked ! ... lol

passive--->
first, when u read a stuff, u should read it all...
so i really don't care where ur from or who ur president is...
so... suck ! lol

second
people look to religions for guidance and answers, yeah, that's why people go to church, obviously this fact illuded your underdeveloped intellect
because u maybe thing a man who can't understand a word in a bible can guide other people... ? a pope, a president or a guy in church lost all his stupid life time because it cant understand what he is doing or why ...
that's pretty euh.... how say ? suxor..... lol
so when u say people go to church for guidange let me laugh...
guidance for what ?
u want a good flame war but u say nothing.... please explain us how the religion guide the people, i wonna know, i will cry if i don't know :plain:
can u explain what do u mean by guidance ? answer ?
all people need is that other people like pope or idontknowhowsaychurchguys say that they do well.
the question of people " is it good... "
the answer ..." yeah it's good "
the question " damn i did bad, what can i do..."
the answer ..." oh shit! oups, sorry god, go to the church all the sunday and don't forget the donation ;o) "
edit : me " HEY PEOPLE, HOW CAN U KNOW U DID BAD IF U CANT EVEN KNOW WHEN UR DOING GOOD ??! HUH ? "
LOL
but, u seem to be like allnatural, passive... a fucking blind guy !
people are all fucking dumb, they talk about good, evil, etc.... and they cant at any moment just see the world they are leaving on...
yeah like u said
which is quite sad and pathetic
shut ur fucking trap or say a thing that deserve a good answer before want a flame war. u just good to light my cigaret....

Third, you're a moron
and u sux ^^ but my pope rox, him ^^
:party:

Last edited:

noals

that's why i dont speak a lot... i'm just 10 year old and a little shy...
maybe someday u will rape me and ask to a pedo if it's good ?
damn i just summarize your life...
i'm just in front of stupid bitch who can't do a sentence or make any sense.
so boring...
excuse me if i have a little fun sometime but there is something true, u can't understand what i mean.
on that ...
c u ^^
the sheep make the choice to dont sheeping here again ^^
does a sheep can make a choice ?
damn, is it good ?
i will ask my pope....
pope6ry.jpg

don't cry guys, i will don't answer ur "flaming war" post anymore... ( MMOOUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA )
hey passive ! come on ! I need a flame to switch on my gas !
nvm, i will smoke a cigaret :party: