russofris said:
Code:
//	snd_pcm_hw_params_get_channels_max( hw_params, &( uint )var_int );
 var_int = 2;
	if ( ( var_int & dev ) == 2 ) return false;

:king:

Metzger

Archduke
I've had no such luck with compiling this plugin. The error spit at me is below.
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1c09)!
ALSA sets the main volume to full blast and the emu croaks before making a peep.

I'd prefer to use this plugin, because I have a feeling that the sound will actually sound OK, and not run out of control, or too slow, like every other plugin I've tried. All the other features seem to work except sound.
I'm running Debian Unstable with 2.6.0-pre9(whichever alsa is in there), gcc version 3.3.3 and alsa-lib-0.9.8 on an older SBlive.

guilhermef

Metzger said:
I've had no such luck with compiling this plugin. The error spit at me is below.
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1c09)!
ALSA sets the main volume to full blast and the emu croaks before making a peep.

I need to get gcc 3.3 to verify the why of so many compilation errors ths plugin receives when compiling with that version.
Now, as to Xlib's complaint, it may be due to a bad binary produced with gcc 3.3( again, the problem is with my plugin, not gcc ) or because you are trying to use the qt3 gui.

So far, these hints are the best I can give you...

Metzger

Archduke
Doh, it's not a compile error, it's a sound output error. I didn't have any trouble getting it to compile. Not quite sure why I put compile in the last post.

Zilla

夢を見られた
I can't wait for 0.5, I know you'll fix these minor problems guilhermef. :)

guilhermef

Zilla said:
I can't wait for 0.5, I know you'll fix these minor problems guilhermef. :)

Thank you for the support :satisfied

I sure hope to fix them; version 0.5 should take a little longer than I expected because I am caught up in some other business and I am including certain features that are difficult to implement, being new to programming and, specifically, using this plugin to learn about it. So, bear with me, and, again, thanks for the support.

GaMMa

I'm getting this error when mupen64 is starting up...

Couldn't load plugin '/home/gamma/.mupen64/./plugins/mupen64_alsasnd-0.4.so': /home/gamma/.mupen64/./plugins/mupen64_alsasnd-0.4.so: undefined symbol: _Z15DeleteGUIObjectPP26Plugin_Graphical_Interface

Any ideas? I'm using gtk2..

UPDATE: Fixed, I applied Gentoo's patch. I get an error code 17 when trying to use this plugin though. Please help :(. I really want to use the alsa plugin..

Last edited:

Zilla

夢を見られた
Is this plugin still being developed? Since the advent of kernel 2.6, ALSA is now standardised in linux, and all the other audio plugins aren't so great (various issues).
I haven't dabbled with Mupen for well over a year now, so I may be behind, too busy with other Open source projects.