What's new

Greeting to everyone else.

Emu_Lover

Hello all. I am so happy to be a member of an emulation web board. My interests not only include Doom but also any other 3d first person shooters including the much anticipated Doom3 which I'm sure everyone is looking forward to. I also like Playstation2 and Gamecube console games. I've been into emulation for a while now ever since Nesticle brought NES emulation to us several years ago. ;) I am very loyal to message board rules and thus I will abide by the rules of this board with the utmost respect. Anyways I look forward to messaging everyone here. :)

Macca

Welcome to Emutalk - have a nice time

I know some people here may act very strange, just remember freaks have rights too :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Emu_Lover said:
Hello all. I am so happy to be a member of an emulation web board. My interests not only include Doom but also any other 3d first person shooters including the much anticipated Doom3 which I'm sure everyone is looking forward to. I also like Playstation2 and Gamecube console games. I've been into emulation for a while now ever since Nesticle brought NES emulation to us several years ago. ;) I am very loyal to message board rules and thus I will abide by the rules of this board with the utmost respect. Anyways I look forward to messaging everyone here. :)

Welcome. :)

I wish everyone here shared your way of thinking. Alot of people abuse the boards, but you're proud just to be a member. Very modest. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Enjoy your time here. :)