What's new

Got troubles.

LeeChao

Hi,i'm kinda new bout this stuff.I got Demul's 0.5.6 version,recently,and in all honestly,i'm so lost,i don't have a clue how i can run games,there,specially the ones i'm more interested,mostly the only ones i like (Atomiswave).Could someone help me,please.? Thanks.

cable104

Hi,i'm kinda new bout this stuff.I got Demul's 0.5.6 version,recently,and in all honestly,i'm so lost,i don't have a clue how i can run games,there,specially the ones i'm more interested,mostly the only ones i like (Atomiswave).Could someone help me,please.? Thanks.

Ok, so do you have the Roms for the games you want to play & are they in the roms folder? Do you have the right BIOS, Naomi, naomi 2, Atomiswave, dc and are they in the roms folder?

OP
L

LeeChao

Sir,yes sir.I got everything in order,besides a couple of tutorials,also.Just it keeps giving me an odd error,"Unable to load" all the time.So i'm becoming a bit desperate,you know.

cable104

Try deleting all files with . Ini I read once that solved It. Back them up to another folder though just incase

cable104

You must be getting annoyed! Right since you say your new to this stuff you will find that a lot of problems are when you think you have things set up right and you end up kicking yourself after the third time you check everything. If you havent allready reinstall it and double check you have the roms path pointing to your folder with your roms in and put the bios in there too. Have you checked that the roms are the latest version and match the rom name when you select a rom. Make sure you havent unziped your roms. I dont know if this will help but i would update direct x and install visual studio 2010 redistributable.

cable104

No problem I know how frustrating it can be to set up emulators, and ive been playing with them for about 10 years

OP
L

LeeChao

*snip* I'm looking for Rumble fish 2,and Kof XIII :D Maybe I'll try ebay or amazon or something!

EDIT reason - read the rules please ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

LeeChao

Oh,and i have another question,.Is there any way to update the rom list? I got Neo Geo Battle Colliseum,but i can just run the games on that list,the rest doesn't appear.

Kyle022

Hi Cable

you sound like an expert
but i wondering if you could help me

i have everything setup correctly

but everytime i run a rom it says:

unable to find epr-2121.icu21 in romset doa2

I have the correct roms.

cable104

Hi, no im not an expert ive just played arround with emulators for years and picked up things from much more intelligent people than me. Hope the advice you got helped if not id search around for the right version of the rom from another site

Smoker1

Kind of got the same problem. I have tried to run images but it keeps sending me to the Audio Track. Even when I try to load Utopia. Even tried loading a origional Disk in a drive.

Last edited: