What's new

Goodroms or bad

Hi

1) After renaming my n64 rom collection using goodrom, a lot of roms were left in their original folder and not moved to the renamed folder.

2) When unzipping the roms, a lot of them had crc errors. Although the zip files run fine in the emulator.

Does either of these things happening mean that there is something wrong with the roms, and if so, is there anything I can do to fix this ?

3) All my roms are European, and I was wondering if there was anything specific that needed setting in the emulator (1964 or others), because of this ? In fact what ARE the differences between European and USA roms ?

Any help, with any of these questions would be great

Thanks in advance :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
OK!

1) This is because goodn64 didn't recognize those roms. They are unknown. They may be good as well as bad. Nobody knows.
2) Ummm... I'm not sure about this. But I guess that as long as they run fine, there's no problem.

3) There are diffrences between diffrent versions of roms. Bust for most cases, it doesn't matter. The settings are diffrent for each rom, so you can't just select something that will work for all roms. The U (USA)-versions however, is known to work better than E (European).

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
nostupidname, on ur rom's name, what is between the "(E)" and ".zip". the answer im looking for is something in square brackets "[]".

u know if u've got goodroms if theres an exclamation mark in it.

ie "Super Mario 64 (U) [!].zip"