What's new

GoodN64?

alexa999

Banned
Does anyone know where I can download the latest version of GoodN64?:ermm: I tried to get it in the downloads section but I just got the search for a file thing.:plain:

P.S. If anyone dosen't want to tell me what website to get it at you can just tell me what file to search for on the search for a file thing under the downloads section.:plain:

Clements

Seems to have disappeared from the downloads section, so for now, I'll post the latest version:

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
How do you figure out if it is a good rom?:ermm: My rom dosent have a region or a [!] in the filename.:plain:

Clements

Is it moved to a folder called 'N64ren'? If the rom is unaffected by GoodN64 (remains unchanged) its bad.

Also, if it has endings like [b2] or [o2] and not [!] its also bad. Some of these can be corrected with a Bad2Good patch (See download section) and a tool such as IPSWin.

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
I have a problem!:(

Help!:eek: GoodN64 says that zlib.dll isn't found even though it is in the program file!:eek: Help!:eek:

Clements

You need to put zlib.dll in the same directory as GoodN64, or in the bin subdirectory of GoodWindows if you are using that.

The zlib.dll file is located in the bin.zip file in Misc section in the downloads (you may have to search for it there)

OP
alexa999

alexa999

Banned
Thanks!

It worked!:D Thanks!:D (By the way, anyone can post their GoodN64 questions here.):)