What's new

Good or crappy

OP
Obsidian2004

Obsidian2004

Lol woops had a feeling I wrote it wrong heh. Sorry about that. And yeah I did mean Hulk the movie.

Well I feel like a jack ass, should have checked this thread sooner. :ermm:

Last edited:

Clements

I was watching Hulk with my cousin the other week. After 45 minutes of pure tedium, my cousin fell asleep and I was on the brink of nodding off too, as nothing exciting actually happened. At that point I switched it off. It wasn't what I expected at all, hardly for all ages like I thought. Oh well!

OP
Obsidian2004

Obsidian2004

Heh thats funny Hawk. Well personaly I think it was ummm... an ok movie I mean the story was ok, they just gave us to much story. And the graphics could have been just a little bit better. But it did ok I mean there had to be a story hopefully this story covers part two, and all we get to see is Hulk destroying everything from beginning to end.

Mr. Binks

Gungan Punk
I haven't seen it. I'm sure that I'll see it eventually because it seems like the type of movie that Starz! would run a millions times (and of course I'd watch it under the impression that if I did they'd stop showing it :p).

I have played the GBA game... which wasn't that bad. Not something that I'd want to own though.