What's new

Good N64 will not run?

zex

Emutalk Member
Ok I downloaded goodN64 and good Windows and the bin.zip. I have also downloaded the tutorial witch I must pause for a moment to give whoever made that tutorial props. Extremely well put togeather! Bravo! Anyhow my problem is that now Goodwindows crashes as soon as I tell windowsXP to run it. I know that normaly if I had not changed the n to a y beside oldformat this would be normal but I have so its not? Dont know what else to do and im at a loss. Help please.

ggab

Emutalk Member
what do u wanna do?

rename your roms' set? just place goodN64.exe in rom's folder and from a DOS window box, place in that path, and type:
goodN64 rename

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Okay, two possible solutions: you could download GoodGUI (but not the newest one V0.952 because it seems to be very buggy not only for me, try the 0.91) and then rename and sort your collection, or you should try to let GoodWindows finish the rename progress, before you click on the "okay" at the "The program ... need to be shut down" window. This message pop up, doesn't it? If it is so, then you could try it worked for me, before GoodGUI was released!