What's new

Gonna ask a quick question, guys

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Why the hell is mudlord banned from everything? Or did he just put his usertitle to "banned"? Not just here, several other communities.

Silly question, I know, but I'm awful curious.

Last edited:

ihearpixels

Simply put: He is a complete nutcase. Brilliant mind, but a complete nutcase.

A few months back he had a major nervous breakdown. Ended up in a psych ward too for a couple of weeks. Also attempted suicide too, with 2-3 packets of paracetomol, but survived. The days leading up to that, he was a troll on all the major forums, so he was banned, even from the software reverse engineering communities because of his completely unstable mental state.

Now he idles around Xtreme2damax's forum, and the sevenforums.com site as a software developer, making patches for games. Also idles around the hydrogenaudio forums as a developer, too.

OP
Enzo Dragon

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Simply put: He is a complete nutcase. Brilliant mind, but a complete nutcase.

A few months back he had a major nervous breakdown. Ended up in a psych ward too for a couple of weeks. Also attempted suicide too, with 2-3 packets of paracetomol, but survived. The days leading up to that, he was a troll on all the major forums, so he was banned, even from the software reverse engineering communities because of his completely unstable mental state.

Now he idles around Xtreme2damax's forum, and the sevenforums.com site as a software developer, making patches for games. Also idles around the hydrogenaudio forums as a developer, too.
Oh my god, you had me going for a second there.

I am glad to see none of that is true. <3

ihearpixels

Oh my god, you had me going for a second there.

Eh, why would I LIE about all that. Every single word I said is TRUE. Why would I lie about suicide attempts and a spell in a mental institution? :angry:

I find it quite insulting that someone laughs when I personally had to experience my own personal hells.

Cyberman

......................................d:
Well I suspect people might have a hard time understanding what you went through. I've had a few friends go through similar things, it's very hard to watch and ... what can you do? All you can do is be there. Unfortunately some of them are no longer with us.

I think there was some saying "laugh with your friends, cry with your friends" or something like that. This is a cool medium so it's hard to read what people are saying. (80% of all communication is non verbal I've heard).

Cyb

ihearpixels

Well I suspect people might have a hard time understanding what you went through.

Or that it even happened. PsyMan has leading though, the reason behind why I have been labeled a ass is because of what happened back then, back when I was reckless and obviously not sane.

Cyberman

Or that it even happened. PsyMan has leading though, the reason behind why I have been labeled a ass is because of what happened back then, back when I was reckless and obviously not sane.
I personally haven't had the problem but knowing some people who had it was rough on everyone. Often people just really don't relate to what is going on.

I sanity is a much preferred state everything.

Erstwhile back to arc4 amusement. :D

Cyb