What's new

GoldenEye

luminitis

I am trying to get Goldeneye 007 working using a Mupen64 0.61 i got from this thread
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=41079

Heres the post and plugins used.
--
All players must use the following: (from what I know)

I'm pretty sure the only time we desynched was a difference in controller plugin's.

Jabo3D8 1.6 (get it from PJ64 1.6, and make sure to copy your Project64.rdb over too)
NRage v1.6 (the one included)
Azimar Sound (the one included)
hacktarux's RSP (the one included)
--

The problem i get when i use the 'bundle' i dled from there is when i use them the game is running at 11 fps. Is there a way to set a fps limit?

It doesn't have to be those plugins, i just wanted to stick with what was said, if theres any newer recommendations im more then open to those.

*Note. I have switched to a rice plugin and it works normal speed.

Any updated info would be appreciated and wanted. :party:

Last edited:
OP
L

luminitis

Forgot to ask, is there a way to make the mouse be the pointer?
For example, like how Halo/Counterstrike control config is.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
You can configure mouse movements for the analog stick with N-Rage by moving the mouse in the direction you want when configuring the plugin (like moving the mouse up when asked to assign a key to the Analog Stick Up).

As for slowdowns, I don't use Mupen64k much, but I was able to play Goldeneye offline at a reasonable speed using the recommended plugins. Can you play it at a good speed with Project64 using Jabo's Direct3D8 and Azimer's HLE Sound (or even Jabo's DirectSound)?

OP
L

luminitis

I havent used Project64 in some time, but from what i remember i could run Goldeneye pretty good although i cant remember which plugins i was using.

Heard GoldenEye is Netplay good on Mupen64 0.61 so im trying this one.

I'm running
Windows XP Home Edition, P4 2.66mhz, radeon 9800 256

Have you made a newer bundle GE Master?
Latest i have from the post is from June 13th, 2007, 01:26

-thanks guys

Last edited:

GE Master

Ram might be an issue. Sounds odd though. I have a bud who is running Vista and had speed issues. There is no way it runs slow though, maybe if you have 256mb ram!

OP
L

luminitis

no my vid card has 256mb i have 1gig ram total. As i said i changed the video plugin to a rice plugin and the game works fine, but with the setup you put down for Netplay on your post doesnt work for me.

Any recommendations? Are there other plugins that have proven sync-able for netplay?