What's new

Goldeneye !!!

Pzycho

Hey Hello again, well again maybe not for you.. :colgate:
The problem is not a real problem but anyways, when I run Goldeneye and sometimes other games too they´re not running perfectly and sometimes "lags" pretty much, I do not think it´s my computer, well check it out:
running with DirectX8.1
Windows ME (DoH...)__

I´m using PJ64 with following plugins:

Jabo´s Direct3d7 1.40
running 1024x768x16 in full screen and 800x600 window nothing is on in the menu like fog, anti..., and all that

Zilmar´s 0.40 audio with all on but the wave recorder or whatever it is the last one.

N-Rage plugin 1.79 (Untill I Install the new 1.80 Today)

I´m using recompiler in the RSP menu (Or compiler... don´t remember :|

I don´t know but shoulden´t it be possible to play the games almost "lagless".. Idon´t know if it´s just my PC or Windows ME that su... or it´s just my graphic card or whatever. because when I look at homepages the recomended PC is way beyond my PC...
Please I´m beggin, I´d like to run the games perfectly just tell me if it can´t be done at all or if it just can´t be done on my computer.

By the MS Windows SuCkS.. Sorry for the word but it does.. Don´t U think. The mouse is ´fucked up totaly.....
Well this is not a Windows Forum :)

Hope You can tell me what´s wrong or tell me the bad news...

Thx;)

demonmind

well...

Ok my system sucks but I've got MOST N64 roms to play with very little to no lagging.

Golden eye worked fine for me except when I have +5 enemies on screen all shooting and running; then a small lag.

I believe the problem is your grafix card; a friend of mine has the same card and has had problems...

flow``

flow``
GE/PD and other "recourse hogs" run at 60 fps on my 1.05 Ghz athlon, GF2 ultra 64 meg DDR, 768 ram.

i'd say its winme... 99% sure on that

put on a real OS :)
the rest of your specs look fine

Zoomer

So, it's actually possible to run GoldenEye at 60 fps for 99% of the game? Have you played the entire game?

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i doubt that. that game gets fuggin crazy on the harder missions.
PerfectDark runs alot smoother for me than BrownEye.
prolly cause im indoors more on PD

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
when I run Goldeneye and sometimes other games too they´re not running perfectly and sometimes "lags" pretty much, I do not think it´s my computer
since when did n64 emulation ever run perfectly for anyone?

Josep

eyerun4phun
well its worked perfect for me!:) j/k i've got my athlonxp overclocked to 1.9 ghz and got a stick of 512 in ddr ram, needless to say it runs just fine;) goldeneye that is, and any other game for that matter:)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Josep said:
well its worked perfect for me!:) j/k i've got my athlonxp overclocked to 1.9 ghz and got a stick of 512 in ddr ram, needless to say it runs just fine;) goldeneye that is, and any other game for that matter:)
damn, you better keep that cpu on ice, your risking meltdown

OP
P

Pzycho

i'd say its winme... 99% sure on that

Yeah I´m 100 % with you there.... every one I know DO NOT like it It´s fine for Nongamers But not for GAMERS.. ???

I believe the problem is your grafix card; a friend of mine
has the same card and has had problems...
Well I´s not the worlds best, but it will do fine untill you´ve won a million Dollars :) But yes it sucks sometimes but if you don´t have 445326 dollars for a GeForce 3 TI 500, it will do :)

PerfectDark runs alot smoother for me than BrownEye.

Well it does yes I know and it´s also a cool game but anyways.. Goldeneye isen´t a bad game if thats what you´re saying ;)

I'd just found out that my graphic card's fan was not working, that´s NOT good :( so i´d got to buy a new one to day I sure hope I can get one in the Data shop here in town, or else i have to order by the Net and then there´ll go long time before I would use My PC again, well I have a Onboard S3 Savage Inc. but it doesen´t work correctly, soo too bad... I don´t know if that was the problem why it sudenly lagged when I had played for some time, I was lucky when I opened my PC and saw the fan was sitting "incorrectly".. So noo wonder why it lagged THAT much when the Card is getting 521651 Degrees hot :devil: ...

since when did n64 emulation ever run perfectly for anyone?

Well not totaly perfect but just a bit.. But I´d say some games run almost perfectly games like Mario Cart:) and Super Mario some others maybe also, so you can run a game almost perfectly but maybe not the best but don´t say that Mario Cart isen´t fun :) or Super Mario :colgate:
Well I don´t have much to say then I´d thank you all fot your replies :)... See you later alligator;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Josep said:
Geeez, haven't ur CPU burned up yet? ;)
I'd overclock mine if it would do any. But since I could find no cooler that supports over 1.5... :(
And my motherboard supporst only 1.5 too, sucks! :(
I'd agree with BAGG. Check the temp of that cpu.
Can't get it that it actually works...

BTW, does it say "Athlon XP 1900" or "Athlon XP 1.9 ghz"?

Slougi

Well when I had WinME even Zelda used to lag a bit..
I think what u mean is that thegfx lag behind the sound and the game itself a bit right?
Anyway since I upgraded to WinXP all that has been fixed. :)

OP
P

Pzycho

Anyway since I upgraded to WinXP all that has been fixed.
Well It's not just that easy to get another OS, I think not ???

But anyway I'd would REALLY like another OS cause ME is a piece of sheisse, but anyways what's the best thing to have 98, 2000, XP or the new longhold (Maybe wrong spelling) If you've heard about it ?? Bugger....... But I never think I'd spend 542222222 million $ on a new windows cause it´s not likely that you can upgrade down LoL.. you know from ME to 98 =)}](/[{!=]) Well.,???