What's new

Goldeneye problem?

K3N

In Goldeneye, is the Jungle mission where you kill xenia supposed to be during the night (sky is black), and same thing for most of the other levels? Im thinking that there might be a serious graphic problem with Pj64 because in the movie, most of the scenes/levels occur during the day...

Edit: Yeah it seems i was right, i just ran the game in 1964 and i didnt experience the problem, and the sky was blue in the first level (sky was black in pj64)... may someone please tell me how i can overcome this problem... thanks..

Last edited:
OP
K

K3N

I have nVidia 7800gt, i tried the rice plug in and i got a pop up error from Pj64, i'll try posting a screen shot tomorrow.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
that pop up error occurs when you don't copy the files into the right places.

happened to me the first time to.

also.

non-rendered sky is a known issue on Jabo's plugin,.

OP
K

K3N

I did put them in them in the plugins folder...

Edit: The errror said "This application has failed to start because bmglib.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem"

Then when i click ok, it says it failed to load the rice plug in. I already have these in the plugin directory...

Last edited:
OP
K

K3N

oh ok thanks. Btw i replayed the frigate level and the first level and it seems rice plugin was ablle to render the sky quite well. Right now im in the jungle level and its seems that the sky is black, is it supposed to be like this?

OP
K

K3N

By the way during multiplayer gameplay is there a way to prevent the game from freezing/lagging when players switches weapons?

OP
K

K3N

The advance block linking was already disabled and it still freezes when switching weapons. I tried the ON & default option and it was still the same thing..

Last edited: