What's new

goldeneye lagging

jamesofbond

i was playing goldeneye on my computer and its lagging like hell, i have a hp pavilion 7950 and i have a Nvidia TNT2 graphics card so , does can anyone tell me why its lagging, and also the sound is like way off

gandalf

Member ready to help
the game requieres a high specs computer, and yours it´s in the limit, maybe will help adjust the counter factor (in rom settings)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
A TNT2 is probably way below minimum requirements for Project64. Like it was already mentioned, GoldenEye requires high computer specs to run smoothly.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
actually his video card isn't supported.. AT ALL

its a Dx5/6 card and doesn't support HWTNL

you need to upgrade to a Geforce card

Clements

He ought to buy a DX9 compliant video card for best experience with most plugins. Also, the HP Pavillion 7950 apparently only has an AMD Athlon 1.2GHz with 128MB SD-RAM, which is enough for most games, but probably not for Goldeneye 007 with PJ64. You might want to use 1964 instead. The sound problems are due to the emulator not running at full speed.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
i was playing goldeneye on my computer and its lagging like hell, i have a hp pavilion 7950 and i have a Nvidia TNT2 graphics card so , does can anyone tell me why its lagging, and also the sound is like way off

Probably insufficient processor. You should get a Core 2 Duo or newer Athlon if you haven't yet.