What's new

Goldeneye 007 new problems

trippplet1

when I play goldeneye i use pj64 v1.4. beacause it works the best for my pc. After mission 4, everytime i save my game, i load it back up and the background is ok but the objects (enemies, my gun, boxes,crates,etc.) are black! How can i fix this?

specs:intel pentium 4 1.6 Ghz
32mb AGP 3d card
256 ram
windows xp:pj64:

Remote

Do you have an onboard AGP gfx card? It could be the cause of your problems...

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
one way is to have it in windowed mode, then press alt+print screen then go to paint where you paste it then save it. I recommend to save it as a jpg format since bmp are too big sometimes.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
the black sky is a known problem in the 1.40 plugin. I think that i was able to fix some issues by switching to direct3d t&l hal.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
oops forgot to mention, switch to jabo's direct3d 1.30 plugin in order to fix stuff like the fog and the sky.

OP
T

trippplet1

It's a miracle!!!

I want to thank you 2bzy4ne1 so much for taking the time to help me fix this problem. Thanks to you, Goldeneye works perfectly now. I appreciate your help greatly. Thanks again.

:pj64:

(success shot)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
it gets worse in some later levels. for me, the 1.4 gfx really goes funky at the surface level. See through buildings, color shifting terrain, barely visible enemies...the works!