What's new

Goemon 2 great adventure. screwed underwater

mecharmor23

There is this underwater level where the graphics are completley messed up. The game is Goemon's Great Adventure. Its like this on more than one type of video plugin. Rice and Jabos so far.

using
Nemu64
jabo's video 1.5, sometimes Rice's OpenGL plugin but it is always underwater levels. The second demo which is also a underwater level is screwed in graphics. Everything else seems fine......

computer specs
AMD 800Mhz
512MB RAM
Nivida Geforce 2
Soundblaster LIVE

shadowmantis

hi, i know it's almost a year since this thread was made, and someone probably solved it and posted about it in some other thread. still, i just figured out a way (was lucky) to get rid of the underwater problem. i used 1964, and.. well.. just look at the picture and copy the settings:

sjyune104

Could you please show me other setting as well (rom_property, combiner, driver you are using..)..?
seems turning on basic frame buffer option is only part of the solution...I still get black screen (instead mess-up screen)....

thanks.....

Pi-chi

I'd like to know the other part of the solution also. I've always wondered if this part of the game could be fixed.

Pi-chi

No response for a few days... I'll return this post back to the first page...

I wonder if the original poster is still tracking this...

Pi-chi

Huh... Maybe this old topic should get buried and a new topic of the same subject should be made... I think that I read somewhere that old topics shouldn't be dug up anyway (well, I wasn't the one who dug it up, but once it was dug up, I noticed that it was something that I was curious about too)...