What's new

God! Hate to have to do this.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Yogaman: thanks. At this point every little bit helps. Even as little as $5 adds up if several people do it.

dixon

white trash , whore
I too am a 'minor' but I am turning sixteen in two days, so I can get a VISA Solo Debit Card. Also, it being my BD, I will have lots of cash. I know a way of getting money into my PayPal account, so I might be able to throw some over, but nothing is gauranteed (we are dealing with banks here :/). I am also gonna post this @ NGEmu.com, and there are loads of people there, so hopefully they will be willing to help out a guy in need.

Good luck !

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
WTF is wrong with you smiff?! You seem cool when people agree with you, or if its about pj64, but when it comes to something like this, you really show.. ever seen someone in NEED?! it's people like you man, assholes like you.. :angry:

Last edited:

urherernow

Ice, you are missing an important point here...

I know you probably have no intention of ever taking "candy from a baby", but it seems that a common problem here is that people who actually would like to help you out (because most of them don't have bills to worry about) can't because they are under age and do not have credit cards or their own bank accounts to use paypal with. You probably want to avoid this even more, but I think if you are really in need, you should post your actual snail mail address so everybody has an opportunity to help out.

btw, I just threw a little your way. not much but, it's a start. God bless!

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Re: Ice, you are missing an important point here...

urherernow said:
I know you probably have no intention of ever taking "candy from a baby", but it seems that a common problem here is that people who actually would like to help you out (because most of them don't have bills to worry about) can't because they are under age and do not have credit cards or their own bank accounts to use paypal with. You probably want to avoid this even more, but I think if you are really in need, you should post your actual snail mail address so everybody has an opportunity to help out.

btw, I just threw a little your way. not much but, it's a start. God bless!
good point.

Anyone wishing to use snail mail, just email me and I will give up my snail mail address.

Thanks everyone.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: Ice, you are missing an important point here...

icepir8 said:
Anyone wishing to use snail mail, just email me and I will give up my snail mail address.

Snail Mail is my only option... I would be willing to help :)

Need your E-mail

Olger901

Banned
I would like to help. I also got the money for it. ( about $30 us dollars for you if needed) but the problem is I don't have a creditcard neither I have snailmail; If I order over the internet I can also only let the transfer be done by mail.

dougyt

OK I sent you a little something, hope it helps. Appreciate all the efforts the emu coders put in for the rest of us.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Gosh that is sad icepir8, unfortunately I am a poor high school student and I don't have a Credit Card, I do have some money in the bank though but I don't know how would that help out.

Good luck ice, and thanks for the contribution for the N64 community

God Bless you

OP
icepir8

icepir8

I'd like to say thanks to all that have helped and those who have been encouraging. Its far from over though. But the ball is rolling now. Thanks everyone.

iq_132

Banned
ICE... here's an Idea... give people who donate a reason to do so... you could give them betas or something like that.
Just an Idea... no one flame me over it or anything.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
iq, i donated $50 USD to ice because hes a good guy and hes in a jam, if he were to now gimme a beta or something id apriciate it, but I wouldn't donate money just so I could get a beta. If he did that then people would doante like $1 so they can get some beta software.

iq_132

Banned
OK... some people want something in return. I was just giving an option... sorry if I offended you, but that's how a lot of people are.
I wouldn't donate either way because I HAVE NO MONEY. If I had money, I'd probably snail mail him some because he seems to be a really decent guy.

RPGlover12

tooooooo bad am under age if i wasn't i was gonna snail mail him with loads everymonth half of my allowence though :)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Malcolm said:
iq, i donated $50 USD to ice because hes a good guy and hes in a jam, if he were to now gimme a beta or something id apriciate it, but I wouldn't donate money just so I could get a beta. If he did that then people would doante like $1 so they can get some beta software.

yea I agree, but hey he could $1-2 is better than nothing, just think of all those emulation website that is gonna donnate. Just an thought no offence to anybody ;)