What's new

Go Here If You Play Ocarina Of Time!!

Goron

Lord Darunia
First thing is first... :pj64: Rulllllessss!! Good work everyone. Well, onto the subject... Ocarina Of Time... well, I got fairly far in this game, it was a little bit after Link turning into an adult that I ran into a major setback... my computer threw a spaz and I had to get my HD replaced :(

All that aside, I have a favour to ask of some proper Zelda gamers.. Does anyone have a save game/state when link has just turned into an adult? I REALLY don't want to start all over again.. It took me a while to get to there and I want to continue from there... anybody? please? :colgate:

Last edited:

iq_132

Banned
I don't play it... at least I haven't in a long time. Sorry that I'm of no help, but you said "Any feedback."

OP
Goron

Goron

Lord Darunia
lol, true. What's the username of that zelda person... zeldafan or something? I should think he has a save...

OP
Goron

Goron

Lord Darunia
That's the one!!! I would say i'm a bigger fan but I haven't played the first ever Zelda :S shame on me :p

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
ya, but cooliscool prefers cheating in it :p
i dont think youll get a good state.

besides, getting to that part isnt really that far, not even half way!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Goron said:
That's the one!!! I would say i'm a bigger fan but I haven't played the first ever Zelda :S shame on me :p

Played and beat all of them (except the gc one, which i can NOT wait for :satisfied )

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
pj64er said:
ya, but cooliscool prefers cheating in it :p
i dont think youll get a good state.

besides, getting to that part isnt really that far, not even half way!

I don't cheat per-se, I've beaten Zelda: OoT countless times on my N64 (mind you, i dont own a real GS :)) Besides, i only explore the beta quest. :)