What's new

Gmail Invitation Request

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Hey guys, does any of you have Gmail invitation, I'm needing one, so, if anybody have one, please PM! :bye3:

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I PM you with my e-mail, please check your PM box, sorry but I don't want to post my e-mail here :( Thanks in advance :)

Jakob

evil *******
1GB storage space? screw that, I'll take whatever space fozzie's got free:D (that'd be about 17.54GB right now)

But I guess for some of us the virtual penis extension of @gmail.com is what they need:p

Last edited:
OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Macca, I haven't received your invitation... are you sure you send it?

blizz

I've looked at Gmail, Hotmail, Opera, mail.com all of them, and yeah I decided on a domain because it's just as costly if not cheaper.

Jakob

evil *******
dumb shits, probably the same ones paying $60,000 for the virgin mary grilled cheese, or the guy who bought HALO 2 for $250 4 days before it was released

Remote

If you save one, and make a new account for yourself everytime.. wouldn't that give you endless accounts?

smcd

LOL @ Remote, I suppose that could work. Although, they periodically give you more invites as time goes along (the more you use it the more you get it seems). I have a few left too, so if the other people run out let me know.