What's new

glN64 crashes

I really love glN64 (as I told a lot before), but besides the graphic errors, it sometimes crashes. I.E. I open a load state and it crashes (well, pj64 doesn't respond anymore). Also, opening the menu in Zelda OoT do the same thing. Finally, sometimes, I just have to switch room for the bug to happen. Is this because of something like that: win XP, pj 1.5 ?? Or am I the only one to suffer like this?
Thanx!!

Allnatural

glN64 is equally tempermental with me. Looks great in many cases, but too unstable to be of much use.

Clements

I had a similar problem with Rice's plugin. I tried to import a PJ64 save into 1964 using Rice's plugin on both emulators (because Mystical Ninja uses a memory pack which can't be corverted from PJ64 format to 1964 format, and save states could be used as a work around)

Didn't work.

Solution: Ocarina of Time allows you to save your progress at any point, so use that- it will always work properly. If you really need to use save states, then use Jabo's plugin instead.

OP
T

tidanone

Hero
Thanks, but it's only that if I try to save the original way (pause/save), it crashes... Anyway... I'll keep playing with Jabo's.
Thanx!!