What's new

Glide64

Rabwick

Ok, i got re2 (resident evil 2) today and i walked into a door and the man was talking but you could not hear him, i was using rices newest graphics plugin. i then got glide64 to see if it was any diffrent, it loaded everything good and then it got to the menu screen ITS COMPLETELY BLACK. i tried all the other games and the menus are black and when you choose a character and play you cant cause its also black. HAS ANYONE FIGURED OUT WHY THERES A BLACK SCREEN ON GLIDE 64, IT MIGHT BE BETTER IF YOU COULD HELP ME GET THE DIALOGUE IN RE2 TO WORK ON RICES PLUGIN. THANKS FOR THE HELP.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You'd be much happier by just playing the PSX version. AFAIK, Resident Evil 2 on the 64 doesn't work properly with any graphic plugin nor audio plugin.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The PSX version is also technically superior to the N64 version and much better emulated. I'm just saying how thing are.

A.I.

Banned
You'd be much happier by just playing the PSX version. AFAIK, Resident Evil 2 on the 64 doesn't work properly with any graphic plugin nor audio plugin.

It works perfectly with Napalm, apart from the screachy sound in cut scenes.