What's new

Glide64 Wonder Plus Framebuffer Emulation Problem

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Whenever I switch to fullscreen it closes the program without warning... It also says that there's something wrong with it when I turn it on... Please help me.

OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Well...

Yeha, I found out that this should be in the Plugins forum but, by all means I checked the topic that's already there but, it didn't help one bit... It lets me get up to 1024x728 or something but, not more than that but, the other plugin is really confusing as well... Really wierd...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Thundaar said:
Yeha, I found out that this should be in the Plugins forum but, by all means I checked the topic that's already there but, it didn't help one bit... It lets me get up to 1024x728 or something but, not more than that but, the other plugin is really confusing as well... Really wierd...
This is problem with Hacktarux's wrapper:
Gonetz said:
Yes, it seems that wrapper failed to allocate texture buffer larger then 1024x1024

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
But AFAIK Zecken's does not handle HFWBE. And I think Hacktarux's wrapper is better with Glide64?

OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Yeah...

I tried Zachs but, it confused the hell outta me... It wasn't even an input into the program and it slowed it down so much, it wasn't that great...

OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Re: Squall_Leonheart

I think it's because I set everything to quality in the Catalyst Control Center but, ATI is known as one of, if not, the best graphics card companies out there. The X1600 should be able to take on these graphics, no sweat... I'm not positive if I'm doing everything right in Zachs wrapper I just know that you install it then you configure it to UltimaXI or something and choose everything and then hit OK not sure if it did anything at all but, whatever I just know that something is wrong and that Hacktaruxes wrapper really needs fullscreen 1024x1280 support so please try and help me...:(

*EDIT* Can you link a pictorial showing your settings in Zachs wrapper?

Last edited:
OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Well at least it supports OpenGL... I mean look at Intel Chipset Graphics then look at this... It beats the hell outta those chipsets.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
intel extreme was never meant for gaming, it is meant for an all in one solution for workstations.

its just the big brand companies are ripping people off making them think they are paying big money for a decent computer when in all reality it is made from cheap low quality parts.... typical dell eh...

Poobah

Thundaar said:
Is there such thing as a tower that can simply just be plugged into a TV?
My tower computer can. All you need is a tower chassis and a video card with a TV-out, which is usually S-Video.