What's new

Glide64 Unofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
Could you release it? Or let dave post it on his glide64 page? I'd really like to try this out.. :)

Please?.. Looks really nice..

iq_132

Banned
No kidding!!!
It'll be nice to see all of the changes l@g has made.
Maybe I'll start using this plugin a little more :)

milen

Please release the plugin it's great,

Glide64 is the best plugin.I think Dave2001 will be happy that another person is working on the plugin while he haven't time.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
cooliscool said:
Dave2001 said:
Hi!

I'm still alive, just have school now and not much time to work on the plugin. I haven't worked on it much at all since the last release. If someone with more time wants to fix a few things with it, go right ahead. Tell me the changes & I'll put it on the site.

Btw, Gugaman and Gonetz are very busy too, so there's nobody doing anything right now :eek:

Put in one word, "I LOVE YOU."

hehe, j/k, though i do think you're extremely leet. :)

NLFalcon4ever - PLEASE post some shots! no harm done at all! :happy:

I will try to make some screenies tommorow,
btw which game would you like to see?

L@g
can you make a list of modification you have made?

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I think the glide64 beta-testers will be more than happy to try it out for ya, l@g. Keep us (here on this board :D ) updated with your progress and release it when you feel it's ready,

Cyberman

Or if you know how to send Dave a patch/Diff of it so he can 'patch' his file set and integrate it into his work. It's much easier to work from a base file set for diffs and make the patch against those. Lots of fun doing that but it gives you an idea of what was changed and where. I wonder if this will help CBFD work with Glide64? Seems to have a problem with polygons with extreme coordinates under CBFD otherwise it would look fine as far as I can tell :)

Dave .. is there enough information in the GLIDE drivers for WinXP to work on a function GL DLL for it?

Cyb

OP
L

l@g

Hi! again, O.K. , I`m working as fast as can... I think that I can release it in the next week.
Some modifications (and headaches too):
- Corrupted graphics in Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2;
- Flares and sun in Zeldas (uf!);
- Intro textures in some games like Wipeout64 and Kirby64;
- Speed (a hard work!);
- Better support for JFG and CBFD (in JFG some graphics are now correct displayed).

But, of course, if you (anybody) are working too in it, feel free to publish your release before of me.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I'd like to see a release whatever fixes it might contain.
BTW, what version are you using as your base?

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow that looks pretty damn awesome :) btw is glide64 compatible with an old voodoo 2? cuz i got one in the loft ;)

Stez

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Ofcourse glide64 is compatible with the voodoo2. (it even works on a voodoo 1)

But... it can be slow sometimes...

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Stezo2k said:
wow that looks pretty damn awesome :) btw is glide64 compatible with an old voodoo 2? cuz i got one in the loft ;)

Stez

Should be without a problem, but be warned that getting an old V1 or 2 working in XP could be a nightmare you don't want to mess with.

I personally never could find a decent functioning driver set for my Canapos Pure 3DII board. And I seriously think during my search I found the End of the Internet , lol.

Try here if you wish to attempt it VooDoo Files

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
l@g said:
Hi! again, O.K. , I`m working as fast as can... I think that I can release it in the next week.
Some modifications (and headaches too):
- Corrupted graphics in Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2;
- Flares and sun in Zeldas (uf!);
- Intro textures in some games like Wipeout64 and Kirby64;
- Speed (a hard work!);
- Better support for JFG and CBFD (in JFG some graphics are now correct displayed).

But, of course, if you (anybody) are working too in it, feel free to publish your release before of me.

Nice job! :happy:

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
LD. said:
I've got a Voodoo2 running under XP, and Glide64 runs like a bitch in heat ;)
What a nice comparison :happy:

Anyways, good luck with your work on the glide64 plugin l@g. :thumbsup:

LD.

*poke*
I was gonna say it goes like an Afghan with a pilots license, but I thought it might be a bit harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.