What's new

Glide64 Final Not Allowing FullScreen? HELP APPRECIATED.

FawkINeedHelp

Hello, I made an account on here cause I need some help. Normally I stalk the forums when I need help because someone normally has already had a problem with the emulator, or Glide, or Texture Packs that I needed help with so A+ Resolved, y'know?
But I got a problem that i've never had happen before with Project 64 when loading Hi-Res texture packs (In this case it's Majora's Mask Cellshade 2011) Whenever I go fullscreen after the textures load my emulator goes black, exits out of fullscreen, turns the white tint "Unresponsive look" and crashes without giving me an error or anything.

I have never had this occur untill now and I honestly can't find a solution. I know it has to be glide, I found a version of Napalm 1.2 and it let me fullscreen the textures then. Only downside with that is alot of the textures are messed up looking. Any solutions? /.\ Sorry if this is in the wrong section of the Forums by any chance.

Attachments

• YUNOWORK.jpg
    YUNOWORK.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,094
OP
F

FawkINeedHelp

Update: Alright so I tried switching my plugin to Glide 64 Napalm WX Release 1. And then when I tried to full screen after the textures load, I got an error saying "The GFX plugin caused an exception and has been disabled. Would you like to turn it back on and attempt to continue?" I press yes and the emulator stays black. Please someone give me some ideas here or get someone who might be able to help me out. I'm really running out of options with this.

V1del

In order to fullscreen, Glide has to completely throw away what it currently has rendered and start afresh. Probably custom textures cause this refresh to fail because it loaded them for a lower res and has problems reapplying them. Is there any reason why you just can't START fullscreen because that's the mode you want to play in anyway?