What's new

Glide64 0.7 released!

nObedienz

Actually, "normal" games function properly under 3dfx. However, not the new ones :)

In fact, 3dfx whoops nVidia in many games, such as Dungeon Siege - if anyone remembers that game.

.. I wish I never sold my Banshee

ShudderMnstr

3dfx Changed Us
What i *really* meant was that Voodoo (4,5) PCI cards are getting cheaper and cheaper. You can still play your new games, whilst still playing glide games (sounds like i'm talking to a n00b.. strange)

I don't play many other games anyways (PSO, CS, UT GOTY)

-Shadow-

Banned
You can still play your new games, whilst still playing glide games

I don't play many other games anyways (PSO, CS, UT GOTY)

(sounds like i'm talking to a n00b.. strange)

You can't play Games with Pixel Shader Effects (Far Cry , Deus Ex 2 , Doom 3 ) on a voodoo , and voodoo cards are DEFINITELY out of production , you can't get them in Germany though... (even voodo 4/5 !) I've got a old Voodoo 3 , but I don't got the nerves to pack it in my machine , BTW it fell from a table 3 times o_O"

2. Quote : I didn't hear the "n" word this time ^^ hehe , joke ^^

linker

Emutalk Member
Doomulation said:
Yes, we support eVoodoo. However, if the issues is by eVoodoo, there is nothing to be done. Of course, if the problem isn't eVoodoo, then we'll all gladly help.
But NO eVoodoo bug reports!
About eVoodoo updates...no one knows, simply put.
Gent: Go bug McLeod about it...if you can find him :D

Who are "we", you prick.. The only people that can support eVoodoo and Glide64 are McLeod and Gonetz.

Gent: With the latest version of evoodoo, when you enable the "Full Screen" option in the evoodoo control panel you can switch between full screen and window in glide64.

Clements

ryanraab said:
What is the best voodoo card and how much is it about? Got a link to get one?

Voodoo 5 6000. I doubt you'll be able to obtain this, so the V5 5500 is a better bet.

ryanraab

Don't call Doomulation a prick. What is your problem.

Also thanks clements I'm going to try my best to get a Voodoo 5 6000 then. Always want to stick with the best. lol

linker

Emutalk Member
2fast4u said:
he cant keep his trap shut with his pretentious posts, thats the problem.

linker > doom :p

hehe.. nice post dude :p

About the plugin.. yea it crashes pj64 and 1964 when I try to enter the pause menu in conker. Many games are working excelent tho.