What's new

Glide 64 + hakarux's wrapper

asammw

Registered insainiac
Could someone please tell me how to install and use these with project64? I have already tried unzipping the folder to both the main pj64 folder where the main program file is, and the plugins folder, but i still can't select them to use during emulation in the settings of pj64... HELP ME PLEASE!!! :blush:

OP
asammw

asammw

Registered insainiac
Wow... Thanx, i suppose you think that was a stupid question but for newbees like me, it can only get better... :p Keep hovering here incase it doesn't work...

OP
asammw

asammw

Registered insainiac
It didn't work... Am i trying to turn it on right, by going into settings from the options menu and trying to change the Graphics plugin in the drop down menu?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Is the plugin visible on the list? Does an error message pop up when you start the emulator?

OP
asammw

asammw

Registered insainiac
An error message appears if i try to use 'open with' after right clicking on a rom, but not if i import a rom into pj64 from the 'file, open rom...' menu within pj64.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Make sure that glide3x.dll is in the same folder as Project64.exe and that glide64.dll and glide64.ini are in the "plugin" folder.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
The plugin should appear in the list :\ Are you sure that you did everything right? Try to close and open the emulator again. Also, from the folder selection of the emulator make sure that you selected the folder that you put the plugin as the plugins folder.

OP
asammw

asammw

Registered insainiac
Hey, that worked, i didn't know i had to specify a directory. Thanks alot for all ya help. Perhaps i'll get used to this soon...