What's new

GiriGiri and nights Problem

ptitrun

Hi !

I've got a big problem !
I've got the original CD og Nights (j) and when i try to play with GiriGiri the computer freeze ! I can choose my level, but it's freezing right here

I've tried several method (Bin+cue, gogoloader, Gav, a new games.dat) But the problem is still here ! What can i do ??

I've got Xp Sp1, AthlonXP 3200 (I can't run SSF :bye3: )

Thanks a lot !

soccerboi

(I can't run SSF)
That's too bad, because it works with SSF. But anyways, try Cassini (even though it is not much different from girigiri), or if it doesn't work there, looks like you'll have to wait for Satourne 2.0.

Flash

Technomage
ptitrun said:
Hi !

I've got a big problem !
I've got the original CD og Nights (j) and when i try to play with GiriGiri the computer freeze ! I can choose my level, but it's freezing right here

I've tried several method (Bin+cue, gogoloader, Gav, a new games.dat) But the problem is still here ! What can i do ??

I've got Xp Sp1, AthlonXP 3200 (I can't run SSF :bye3: )

Thanks a lot !
NiGHTS (at least US and Jap versions) works very well with GiriGiri, maybe there's problem with your games.dat

OP
P

ptitrun

hi !

Wich version of giri giri is the best and where can i Find A good Games.dat to play nights ?

thx ;)

OP
P

ptitrun

it's a real pain because i can run lots of games on giri giri, panzer dragoon zwei, torico etc, but only nihghts freezing my computer :(
how can i do ???

Acorn

For me, with girigiri, you have to jam x (or, buttons) constantly whenever it goes into any load sequence - with a 50% success chance.

Borisz

It's possible that it freezes while trying to access the videos. jam Start to skip the videos and it might work.

OP
P

ptitrun

actually, it freezes after i select my level, when the kid fly with crystal things around him