What's new

Getting started

GODSHOT

Hello everyone, I'm very new to 1964 and the whole emu thing. I've just downloaded 1964 and when I load rom it says on the main screen;
Warning, no controller! Could some1 please guide me in the right direction?
also if there is a basic primer or information I could read to start learning how to use 1964 it would be appreciated. Thank You, GODSHOT:bye3:

Saten

Make sure that the Plugged box is checked in your input settings. Also if you're using a controller, look at the Devises section and make sure your controller is selected.

OP
G

GODSHOT

Saten, I'm trying to use just the default settings. when I go to input settings, It's N-rage input plugin V2-config. everything says unasigned. When i downloaded 1964 I didnt have to unzip it or anything. I just don' know how to configure it. any tips? thanx

xneoangel

Persona User
Just follow these simple steps:

1.View attachment 27493

Select your gamepad and be sure the plugged box is checked.

2.View attachment 27494

Configure the buttons the way you like them
Edit: When you are done click on the save tab in the upper right corner (thnx Mihail_2001 i forgot to add it before >_<)

3. Enjoy playing with 1964

If you are using a keyboard instead of a gamepad skip step 1 and just configure the buttons with the keyboard

I hope this mini tutorial has helped you configuring 1964. :p

Last edited:

XplisitLyrix

Metal-Head Gamer
Hi, I'm new here! How is everyone?

Well, I also have a problem that seems suitible for this thread. I did all of the above, and when I go to reset, it resets my plugins too. I've setup my controls, picked my game pad, saved it, and reset my game. It comes back to the "please plugin a controller" screen again. Any tips?

XplisitLyrix

Metal-Head Gamer
Yeh yeh, everything saved.

I think I may have figured it out. I had a game running when I was trying to set my controls. It would reset the game then screw my stuff up. So I set my controls before I booted the game and it worked. Thanks for the help tho.