What's new

GeForce to Quadro! Make it real!

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
By means of the utility, on which I have specified the reference, it is possible to alter a videocard of class GeForce on Quadro.
For example: at me videocard GeForce 2MX 400, and by means of this program has turned out Nvidia Quadro 2 MXR/EX.
So all is simple.
Download programm here: www.nvworld.ru/downloads/rivatuner.zip

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
For reference, this hack doesn't exactly do a whole lot for performance, just enables roughly 4 pro-specific functions that won't affect games at all.

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
I do not assert, that for games, it is an optimum variant.
This program will unblock a code, and will appropriate Device ID to Quadro MXR\EX.
But, for example in the program 3D Studio MAX 4, I observed a significant gain in productivity.
The conclusion is those, who wants to make that of a game videocard professional, thus not paying for Quadro the program will approach.
Besides, the program does not change a videocard BIOS, she simply replaces the driver of a videocard.
And still, it is hack, it is small cunning. :)

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Oh, of course. I wasn't trying to say you were advertising it as something for gamers... I was just adding that side note for those who don't use professional 3D applications.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
I used SoftQuadro once, and didn't like it. The reason: it doesn't work if you use hibernation. And it actually doesn't replace the video driver, it is a service that runs once when you start the pc, before the video drivers (that's why it doesn't work with hibernation :p ), and makes sure the drivers receive a different Hardware ID that the one your card has.

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
NeTo said:
I used SoftQuadro once, and didn't like it. The reason: it doesn't work if you use hibernation. And it actually doesn't replace the video driver, it is a service that runs once when you start the pc, before the video drivers (that's why it doesn't work with hibernation :p ), and makes sure the drivers receive a different Hardware ID that the one your card has.

This script allows you to block the protection against PCI DeviceID modification on NV17/NV18/NV25/NV28 and unlock the most of professional features on these graphics processors on the Detonator 27.00 - 42.51.

License agreement:
1. This script is intended for testing purposes only. It was exclusively developed in order to prove tests results stated in author's article.
2. SoftQuadro is copyrighted material of Alexey Nicolaychuk aka Unwinder and NVIDIA World website. All rights reserved.
3. Use of this patch script for any commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. The only purpose of this script is stated in item 1. The author disclaims any liability for improper distribution and improper use of this script.
------------------------------
For ATI RadeOn Card's:
This patch script unlocks 8 pixel pipelines on ATI Radeon 9500 based boards. This allows to turn any 128-bit Radeon 9500 into Radeon 9500 PRO and any 256-bit Radeon 9500 into Radeon 9700 PRO.

License agreement:
1. This script is intended for testing purposes only. It was exclusively developed in order to prove tests results stated in author's article.
2. SoftR9x00 is copyrighted material of Alexey Nicolaychuk aka Unwinder and NVIDIA World website. All rights reserved.
3. Use of this patch script for any commercial purposes is strictly prohibited. The only purpose of this script is stated in item 1. The author disclaims any liability for improper distribution and improper use of this script.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
This script allows you to block the protection against PCI DeviceID modification on NV17/NV18/NV25/NV28
Didn't I say that :p ; it doesn't replace the video driver, because there is only one driver for nvidia cards: the one that nvidia makes for them :p

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
NeTo said:
Didn't I say that :p ; it doesn't replace the video driver, because there is only one driver for nvidia cards: the one that nvidia makes for them :p
LOL!
I did not speak, that it substitutes the driver or ID Device at level BIOS.
It simply changes nv4_mini.dll simply makes some changes.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Actually nv4_mini.dll is patched in order to disable the protection in some drivers. Actually if you use older drivers (prior to 30.??, oh i forgot :p), you don't need to touch nv4_mini.dll

The most important step of the softquadro patch occurs when you're booting your system, before drivers loads. The patching service is run and waits for the driver to load, when it requests the HW ID, it sends a different one. This always takes place when you start your pc.

IMHO, its nicer to mod the card itself. That way at least you could feel more proud of yourself :p

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
LOL OUT!!!!
You though sometimes read that is written in readme to the program?
Load the new program and esteem:)

This patch scripts blocks the protection against NVStrap driver, which has been introduced in the Detonator 30.82.

Important info:
Due to runtime decryption and patch protection system introduced in Detonator 44.67, the driver must be decoded prior to installing any patch scripts.
RivaTuner includes autodecoding plugin for the Detonator 45.20 - 52.16 for Windows2000/XP, which allow installing any patch scripts on these drivers.
The driver is decoded transparently when you install the patch on a driver supported by the DetonatorFXDecoder autodecoding plugin.

ForceWare 53.30 and newer drivers are protected against patch installation. You must use ForceWareAntiprotectior script in conjunction with any miniport related script.

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
I am sorry, simply sometimes there is a misunderstanding, mainly for my part.
In any case, we have managed more and more or less in detail to explain, so, that if someone will become interested. Can with a high share of probability, receive the answer. :)