What's new

Gee wiz, haven't been been hearing anything about the new 1964 beta progress lately!

SubCog

i don't think it's even been announced. But I hope I hear about it quick enough when it is announced to get on the betatesting team.

khanmeister

Banned
SubCog said:
i don't think it's even been announced. But I hope I hear about it quick enough when it is announced to get on the betatesting team.

Wait, is this a chance to beta-beg?

Count me in!

scotty

The Great One
I would do beta testing, unfortunately I dont have the ibggest selection of ROMS on my computer for N64. I admit I like the thought of doing beta testing if it begins after my semester 2 exams are over.

Tails380

Banned
RJARRRPCGP said:
I have been checking the private 1964 beta forum and I wonder how 1964 1.0 beta
is going?

Have you talked to (Them) by that i mean schibo and rice.
Because they know every thing about it.Not us!

sorry for my Rudeness.You must talk with them directly.

If thats possible.

khanmeister

Banned
Tails380 said:
exactly! thats what i mean.what channles do they somtimes
show up in.

I troll there all the time, I have every N64 rom, and I have a variety of gfx cards and machines to test on. Pick me!

madmonkeyboy

1964 0.9.9 hasn't even been out for 2 months, and the "when is the new version comming out" and "can i be a beta tester" threads have allready started! just because rice has done a few GPU plugins in that time, does not mean that version 1.0 will be any sooner.

dukenukem

lord freiza
Me wonders if the testers for 1964 0.9beta will also be the testers for 1.0,i would love that since i was a beta tester,if not then maybe they will ask for testers like last time,what ever they decide i know they will make a great stride with 1.0:).

ryanraab

dukenukem said:
Me wonders if the testers for 1964 0.9beta will also be the testers for 1.0,i would love that since i was a beta tester,if not then maybe they will ask for testers like last time,what ever they decide i know they will make a great stride with 1.0:).

Maybe they will do both. You know like have all the old testers and new testers.

Trotterwatch

DukeNukem - perhaps you should pay closer attention to the beta forum where an announcement on that issue was made a while back.

This thread IMO is redundant for the moment.

OP
RJARRRPCGP

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
dukenukem said:

I have been given the option to beta test 1964 1.0, thus you probably are going to get the option to do so as well.

Trotterwatch

Of course he was given the option - everyone in the whole forum was given the option. Should they have bothered to check it of course.

Edit/ Just checked, DukeNukem you've already posted in the thread I was talking about. Confused? Send me a PM.

Last edited: