What's new

GBA pics and news #5!!! Special 3D games

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
OK, this is the last post of Issue #5 of GBA pics and news, but I've got a surprise (maybe some already know).
Some people didn't like it when Rare left Nintendo (people who liked their games). Some only cared about the Gamecube games, and some only cared about the GBA games.
Rare has confirmed that they STILL will work for Nintendo making GBA games, and here are some of the latest pics of the 3 most awaited games. Who knows what Rare will make next for GBA?
Game Boy Land Copyright MaRK R. 1999-2002 GBA news and pics Copyright ;)

Last edited:

decription

Excellent. Thanks a lot man. It is nice of you to keep us imformed of the GBA. This games look awesome. Some of the earlier shots of 3d games are very impressive.

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Those shots looks pretty nice... a pity I don't have a GBA.

However, I can alway play it on my computer. :cool:

Shiny Bill

Extremely Shiny Person
Phwoar.

Some of those shots look damn impressive. My GBA will be put to good use once again.

Quick Question: Any info about Golden Sun 2? Release date-wise in particular? I'm getting bored of waiting... :)

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
There's no release date yet for Super Monkey Ball Junior. Not either for Golden Sun : The Lost Age (Correct me if I'm wrong).
But I'm giving you some other pics I had forgotten to post on gbland and Emutalk for the 3D games section. You know I always give bonus info ;)

Jaz

Ex-Mod
JevilKnevil said:
If MGS goes on the GBA i'm buying one tomorrow!

If MGS is ported to GBA, I'll dye my hair blue. No, wait, I already did that. ;)

*see portfolio :happy:

OP
Anchel

Anchel

The Xpaniard
And for the next issue........
God knows what wonders those guys will make with the GBA :satisfied