What's new

GBA & GC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaronGalf

Some game detect on startup if there are a GBA connected to the gc, so could this make the emu to stop working or something ? like the bug in FFCC or Zelda ? maybe looking for this will help the devloper with dolphin

(sorry for my bad english - )

jareg

Just A Guy
BaronGalf said:
Some game detect on startup if there are a GBA connected to the gc, so could this make the emu to stop working or something ? like the bug in FFCC or Zelda ? maybe looking for this will help the devloper with dolphin

Mhm for me it just says that there are no memory cards :plain:

Knuckles

BaronGalf said:

nope, not in anyway related, Zelda (four sword) is working fine on the beta (boots + menus) , and FFCC can go in the menu when removing garbage from the iso and without doing that in the beta

Knuckles

therock500 said:

1st: stop spamming
2nd: don't think that it's because you have put "gamecube beta tester" all around you that you will beta test any GC emus,
3rd:how the hell can you test the gamecube? it already has been released long time ago :p

Last edited:

Knuckles

therock500 said:
KNUX how dare can you test the gamecube emu

wanna meet something called "ban" ? :p I just warn you this time, don't mess with me and stop posting useless posts or double posts. I'll close this thread since the main question has been answered and to stop spamming.

closed

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
thread closed by me...
since post 4 was lame the thread just gone insane... but i believe the question was already anwsered by knux so BaronGalf should be fine ...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I suck penis for free

modbreak:
please vampireuk behave! :whistling

EVEN Bigger mod break
vamp: I'm higher in the pecking order :p

OMGHI2U :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.