What's new

Gauntlet

sirscott

anyone know if gauntlet is working yet, without blinking and not crashing ?
ko kings looks nice with rices older plugin 5.0.0. daedalus everthing in lined up
right seems the n64 logo centerd . my cheap e-machine celeron 1.5 ghz 256mb ddr ram with the junk
intel extrem 845GV graphics on board seems to be just fine lol . 1964 and pj641_5 with the service pack work nice seems . 1.4 pj64 dont work . hope they fix gauntlet perfect someday it a greatgame .

raiden

sirscott said:
ko kings looks nice with rices older plugin 5.0.0. daedalus everthing in lined up
right seems the n64 logo centerd . my cheap e-machine celeron 1.5 ghz 256mb ddr ram with the junk
intel extrem 845GV graphics on board seems to be just fine lol . 1964 and pj641_5 with the service pack work nice seems . 1.4 pj64 dont work . hope they fix gauntlet perfect someday it a greatgame .

afaik gauntlet is still not emulated properly. sorry. by ko kings i assume you mean knockout kings , i get the best results from uhle and glide64 with evoodoo for that rom, but alas gauntlet still wont run properly

dukenukem

lord freiza
well gauntlet legends is working just fine in the 1964.99beta with no flickering,but i haven't tryed knock out kings.

raiden

dukenukem said:
well gauntlet legends is working just fine in the 1964.99beta with no flickering,but i haven't tryed knock out kings.

i was not aware gauntlet will run on the new 1964, thats good news, makes me want the emulator even more. i have just seen 1 knockout kings screenshot and it looks the best yet.

OP
S

sirscott

S3 prosavageddr probs

anyone now how to get my s3 prosavageddr to work with ricesdaedalus
to work in 1964 . prj64 1.4 and 1.50 work ok . jabo vid plugin works good in 1964 also . i downloaded latest s3prosavage drivers 139412, on the web sight also
maybe someone knows better drivers some eles . my celeron 1.50 wentout i was braging about kept restarting , and wouldnt comeon sometimes less than 2 weeks old lol . but hadnt had it 2 weeks yet so i traded it at circuitcity for emachine AMD2400 that 2.ghz only 128 ram thow .

OP
S

sirscott

yes

hypershadow1 said:
didnt you say that you had intel extreme graphics onboard.

Do you have 2 computers or something.

yes i did but i took it back to the store before my 2 weeks ranout and got a
amd athlon for the same 4 hundred bucks , and it has the cheap S3prosaveDDr graphics card . most stores like circuitcity and walmart give you 2 weeks to return your elcheapo pc for full moneyback or exchange . the other had the intel onboard worked better with rices great vid plugin then thisone .

OP
S

sirscott

returned pc agin

got a celeron agin emachine why you ask there are 2 flavers of cheap pc's
1 gives you a amd athon nice great but also gives you 3SProsaveDDR worst
vid card on earth and only 128 MB ram .the other gives slower celeron 1.5 GHZ Intel extreme onboard vid and 256 MB ram :) both about 4 hundred bucks ,so i took a chance on another emachine
celeron1.5 ghz the last messed up less then 2 weeks . this one works great so
far rices vid plug works great , pj64 works 1.4 and rest . cant say anything bad about ciruitcity they let me trade pc for the 3rd and hopefully last time .

dont ever get s3 prosaveddr vid card bad very bad .

Veracity

Emu Controller Freak
sirscott said:

With the final release of 1964 Gauntlet Legends will hopefully be playable. It is a killer game, so its worth the wait ):

OP
S

sirscott

would be great

Veracity said:
With the final release of 1964 Gauntlet Legends will hopefully be playable. It is a killer game, so its worth the wait ):
thanks glad to
hear that gauntlet ledgends is the game i always wanted to work the most .really like the store in gauntlet can sell off stuff like posions , amulets and the like . and buy power ups .
then at level 10 they add more generaters and stuff even with 1 player .the N64 version is the only home version that lets you colloct items and sell them
even the psx gauntlet dont .