What's new

Gauntlet Legends sound

dataangel

What's the best plugin and settings combo for this game? No matter what I try I seem to either get no sound or sound with lots of static or choppiness.

jessman1988

Banned
in short............it's not worth it. the game just doesn't work right. either try the pc version, the arcade version, or download the dreamcast version if you can't afford to buy it. just don't ask me where to get it, lol. sorry for such a useless post, but i've wasted days trying to get the 64 version working.

sirscott

Gauntlet

Use Project64 1.4 The Hydro Thunder Sound Fix Is Call Fer Sound Plugin Rices Video Plugin 5.6.0 Is Best Only Really :)
Rom Setting In 1.40 Pr64 Recompiler Then Checkmemory& Cache Protect Merory Too Slow ! Advaned Block Linking Set To On Counter Factor 2 I Guess Or 3 Maybe Now Fer Rices Vid Settings
5.6.0 General Option Skip Frame Is Best I Think . The Dx Set To Copy Fastest I Think Current Game Option Set Force Depth Compare Best Is A Good Tradoff Fer No Blinking Just Black Bar At Top Screen Can Live With . Some Theas Things You Set While Game Is Running You Know Like Current Game Options And The Rom Settings In Pj64 Also . Game Is Playable Sorta Better Then Peaple Think But There Are Some Speed Probs Like Goes Too Fast Sometimes I HaveNT Played Past First 2 WORLDS Yet But I Need To . ALSO FOR THE DRAGON THINK THERES A HACK YOU GET THE SHARD FREE WITHOUT FINGHTING THE DRAGON . I NEED TOO TRY SEE IF THE GAME PLAYSOUT TOO THE END MYSELF OR CRASHES .

Last edited:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
sirscott said:
Use Project64 1.4 The Hydro Thunder Sound Fix Is Call Fer Sound Plugin Rices Video Plugin 5.6.0 Is Best Only Really :)
Rom Setting In 1.40 Pr64 Recompiler Then Checkmemory& Cache Protect Merory Too Slow ! Advaned Block Linking Set To On Counter Factor 2 I Guess Or 3 Maybe Now Fer Rices Vid Settings
5.6.0 General Option Skip Frame Is Best I Think . The Dx Set To Copy Fastest I Think Current Game Option Set Force Depth Compare Best Is A Good Tradoff Fer No Blinking Just Black Bar At Top Screen Can Live With . Some Theas Things You Set While Game Is Running You Know Like Current Game Options And The Rom Settings In Pj64 Also . Game Is Playable Sorta Better Then Peaple Think But There Are Some Speed Probs I Have Like Goes Too Fast Sometimes Have Played Past First 2 Levels Yet But I Need To See How Far It Goes .

How or why do you captilize the first letter of every word?

And have you ever heard of line breaks? :p

LOL. If not for those few periods this would have been a contender for largest run on sentance! hehe

just pokin fun