What's new

gauntlet legends, ready 2 rumble 2 problems

micielk

In this 2 games, I Sterted chankast, logo sega appear and then black screen and thats it, fps counter still run is there any chance to run this games? Sorx for my eng. Thanx

Pimp

Banned
micielk said:
In this 2 games, I Sterted chankast, logo sega appear and then black screen and thats it, fps counter still run is there any chance to run this games? Sorx for my eng. Thanx

ready 2 rumble 2 plays at full speed but theres no sound.

lucindrea

gauntlet does the same thing for me .. just gona have to wait for next ver .. 2a would just crash , so their is hope.

iluvatar99

Sorry no progress in Gauntlet Legends. Stays still as non working in the compatability list (Gauntlet Legends: black screen then emu crashes (thx lenselijer)). May someone should have try with Chankast 0,25?

R2R:R2 is also still not functioning for me. As it is said in many other Threads, the problem with it is a non proper 1st_read.bin (at least for the Echelon release). So hopefully, Pimp or anyone else is sharing his Bin-File with all the other having problems running the game ;-)

lucindrea

iluvatar99 said:
Sorry no progress in Gauntlet Legends. Stays still as non working in the compatability list (Gauntlet Legends: black screen then emu crashes (thx lenselijer)). May someone should have try with Chankast 0,25?

black screen then bios .. like i said , in 2a it crashed , in 25 it just goes to bios , so it's an inprovement. .. maby in .3a it will work? ( made up number , no idea what they will call it )

EMUUSER

i haven't play above 2 games but same situation i had got.
when i play sf3, the logo of emu appears and load cdi, but the screen go to black, fps counter stops at left down side and then go crash.

someone teach that: (you may try, i use this method to play sf3 successfully.)
when you play some game in chankast but it go crash after logo of emu and black screen, when you start the emu, you must open a window whatever it is, you can open a explorer or notepad. when the emu load, the logo appears, maybe go black or not, but the ftps counter will stop when it go crash, meanwhile you must "switch" to other window for awhile, and "switch" back to the emu window, that you might seen the logo of the game.

try it! :bunny: