What's new

Gaming Problem

ajsuson

Hello, I was getting a problem playing my game called Giga Wing. I'm trying to access and play that game but still, the menu is still the same. The menu from the bios. What do I need in order to take access on that CD game? Another one, how am I going to fix the video about the Chanka?

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
Why dont u download the arcade version? Use google and then get mame32.

Saves you hassle and its a better version

DreamcastFan

Yes, mame32k is a lot faster than chankast and emulates MUCH better.. soo yeah your choice, play it on the slow chankast with sprite problems or play on the fast arcade emulator mame32k with no problems.. I think the choice is clear..

soccerboi00

Yes, so do I too. At the moment, try to play the games that are for the other systems, as Chankast is nowhere near finished, while MAME has been around since anyone can remember.

OP
A

ajsuson

HShadow said:
Why dont u download the arcade version? Use google and then get mame32.

Saves you hassle and its a better version

I already have the Giga Wing and Mame32. For Mame32, I also looking for Cotton 2 and also, yes. I have one already. The problem is the sprite and the Giga Wing game is not working. Is there something wrong or amissed? I'm not talking about Mame32 anymore because I already know that.

HShadow

Playstation 1 basher
Chankast is in a very early stage of development. Dont expect it to be perfect now will you. Your lucky to be playing it at all. Just put up with the graphical errors. The software is free after all