What's new

GamesCube "plays" Zelda. WOW

Riven

GamesCube emulator "plays" Zelda. WOW

Look at emulation64 page, there are in-game shots. Very promising. :party:

Last edited:

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Heh, when i read this i thought you were saying to the fact that the gamecube plays zelda, obvisously it does... :)

s|rens

till the end of time
And who said that the gamecube was going to be one of the last of the new generation consoles to be emulated?!?

I reckon its gonna be done before the ps2 and xbox.
At the rate the emu authors are going anything is possible!

Keep up the good work.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Well I kinda doubt that since the ps2 is already showing signs of many games being emulated such as that tennis game and devil may cry. Also, xbox emulation is coming along fast as well. Turok evolution is showing signs of being playable. We just have to wait and see which one is done first.

s|rens

till the end of time
Mystic Gohan said:
Well I kinda doubt that since the ps2 is already showing signs of many games being emulated such as that tennis game and devil may cry. Also, xbox emulation is coming along fast as well. Turok evolution is showing signs of being playable. We just have to wait and see which one is done first.

Haha. Yeah i would have to agree with you mystic gohan. I don't think the gamecube has been worked on for as long as the others. Right? I was just saying that to see what the response would be like...

I guess we will just have to wait and see!

revl8er

That Damn Good
Yeah it won't be too long until one of these emulators are able to play a game a decent speeds.