What's new

gamepad help

goldeneyepd fan

hey there. i have yet ANOTHER problem pj64. i have been using a medion playstation 2/usb controller, and ever since it was unplugged, pj64 won't recognise it, e.g, i press buttons and nothing happens. i am using jabos plugin, and i have cheked the cotroller plugged in box. it seems odd that it always worked, and now it desides not to. thanks in advance.

edit: i get a response in game controllers in the controll panel, but not in pj64

Last edited:
OP
G

goldeneyepd fan

yep nrage works. i think i have a problem with jabo plugins. they hate me. and they dont like my sistem. o well it is nrage and rices pluggin for me.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
goldeneyepd fan said:
i think i have a problem with jabo plugins. they hate me. and they dont like my sistem.
No, Jabo's plugin just doesn't support as many (and more complicated) controller devices.

Bucket

goldeneyepd fan said:
hey there. i have yet ANOTHER problem pj64. i have been using a medion playstation 2/usb controller, and ever since it was unplugged, pj64 won't recognise it, e.g, i press buttons and nothing happens. i am using jabos plugin, and i have cheked the cotroller plugged in box. it seems odd that it always worked, and now it desides not to. thanks in advance.

edit: i get a response in game controllers in the controll panel, but not in pj64

I used to have that controller, the only reason I brought it was because it was cheap and I needed a controller at the time (Even though I don't have a Playstation to use it on.)
A week after buying it, the control pad fell off and 6 weeks later, the X button became stiff and after a while stop working.
After that controller, I decided to buy controllers from respected companies and thats when I got my Xbox 360 controller which is like a dream, appart from the control pad could be better.

I'm wondering have you had any problems with the controller yet, like the control pad breaking off.