What's new

Gamecube for £150!!! WOOT!!!

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Its 249 euros check out the Nintendo Europe site 249 euros is 50 euros less then a PS2 costs now and half the price of an XBOX so what are we gonna do ? ???

We're gonna get a frickin GC :p

OP
blizz

blizz

sytaylor said:

how so? because i dont see the point? i dont see what good it brings? i cant see any tangible use for it besides blair ass licking the rest of europe to be "politically correct"

its pointless, it does nothing but loose value, its a waste of government time and resource, its a waste of space... why do i need it? whats the point in reinventing the wheel just to keep the euro cronies happy? im no ludditie... when change is needed change can be good... when there is absolutley no point or requirement for change it pisses me off when people do it to keep other nations happy and make up some half arsed bullshit about how its good for us

you don't think it is a change for the better? To be honest though it is crunch time, either the UK joins and becomes part of the future superpower that will be known as Europe or we remain the stupid little lap dog of the US.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
sytaylor said:
its pointless, it does nothing but loose value, its a waste of government time and resource, its a waste of space... why do i need it?
Yes yes, because things in the UK are so much cheaper than anywhere else in Europe aren't they.. :donzingof:

Rjx

Well.......

This time us europeans are getting something extra :) the PAL gamecube has a higher resolution while at the same time being able to support 60hz for NTSC tvs.....so we're getting the best of both worlds! :)

OP
blizz

blizz

Re: Well.......

Rjx said:
This time us europeans are getting something extra :) the PAL gamecube has a higher resolution while at the same time being able to support 60hz for NTSC tvs.....so we're getting the best of both worlds! :)

it's not NTSC it's PAL60/ SCART

Jaz said:
Yes yes, because things in the UK are so much cheaper than anywhere else in Europe aren't they.. :donzingof:

no, and they never will be... the euro wont change how much you pay for something... how could it? its a new currency not a whole new tax system, VAT system and economy leveller! there are some SERIOUS misconceptions about the euro out there that just plain scare me...

A european super power... GOD NO!!! ever seen demolition man? that kind of world where swearing is illegal is an absolute dystopia for me... and i refuse to let the EXTREEMLEY left wing europe dictate my life in that way... by all means argue back against me, but support your arguments with evidence... of whcih i am yet to see any of strength that cannot be shot down with a "why"

Rjx

I'd just like to add.....

Just so you know, I've very right wing.....just thought I'd add that