GameCube Creative

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
Hey!
It's not link!

It's Johnny Rico! ;)

Well,
I find it very sad that Nintendo gave up Israel,
and the more problematic issue is that I don't see why.

Rjx

Why not?

Why not smuggle in a GC? or will various parts of your body get cut off for that?

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
You can`t get a GC in Israel, you gotta import it... And definitily not for 2000 NIS, you can get if for like a 1000 if you import it (200$ for the GC, i guess bout a 50 bucks more for the delivery, a friend of mind got it for about that price). And afaik, the GC isn`t going to come out in Israel, definitely not in the next few monts, since no company really wants to import it, because the market is way too small, and it is already almost completely ruled by the PS2. Anyway, everything comes here too bloody late, the X-box is suppose to come out at November... We still ain`t got MGS2... And so on, and so on...

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
my cousin told me he saw it in a store 4 2000 NIS .
i don't think he lied, ican can ask him where if you want oleg.

Johnny_Rico

Mobile Infantry
2000 NIS is too hellish then I thought.

I can import it from Germany for about 1000 NIS,
I have got some ties in there.
But it's not the same like buying it here in an officle import, in a fair price, with responsibility and support.

The buttom line is:
I want Nintendo to come to me and not I to them.
If thay don't come I'll think twice before I buy a Nintendo console.

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
i like your thinking .. yep you are right.
but i don't think you can use the word ties like in hebrew,
it should be "I have got some connections in there.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Ogy said:
my cousin told me he saw it in a store 4 2000 NIS .
i don't think he lied, ican can ask him where if you want oleg.
Hmmm, perhaps the store does some kind of a private import, not like the PS2 for example, which is imported by one company, thatt sells it to the stores... That`s why the price is much higher than it should be...

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
/me :lookaroun but me still doesn't a GC in the NL except for one little store in my town helmond

/me marks down to rob it :p