What's new

Game&Watch - i wanna buy them from you

Spinal

dead
I'm intressted in all your Game&Watch games, it doesn't matter if they are in good condition or not (i'm intressted in none working Game&Watch games too) I'm in a retro fase right now, and i wanna remember the time when i was young and had so much fun with them (in the early 80's) So please email me @ [email protected] if you have any.

nudetothis

I know what youre talking about, but I don't have any. I DO have a real Nintendo brand deck of Hanafuda cards, though.:D

L

Lachp30

I have one..its this game were u dive under water and collect gold or something.

Josep

eyerun4phun
Eagle said:
Hmm, I've never even heard of Game&Watch.

haha, i didn't know eagle was like 12;) j/k, but i have two actually, got 'em when i was 6 i think, i have mario and donkey kong, and YES they still work, just gotta get the right batteries, which of course is easy as hell, BUT i wouldn't be selling them any time soon;) KEEPSAKES;)

2fast4u

in case u remember "game & watch gallery" ... for gbc (i think) ... some beefed up versions of them old games ;)

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
actually, eagle is a bloody 8 year old idiot with big spectacles, is a mugger and has full command of the english dictionary and queen's english grammar book, because he's a prodigy who knows his shit.

his favourite sentence? "I am leet."

RatTrap

GODLIKE
Hey Spinal :).. ltns.. btw.. did you ever get that huge space to upload stuff on lunarstorm? :p.. lol..

i have some.. but ehm.. seeing as how expensive they have become :p.. i'm saving them for a rainy day..

Stezo2k

S-2K
dont think anyone is stupid enough to sell 1, cuz they might be worth quite a lot of money in years to come i can almost guarntee

Stez

L

Lachp30

Around about how much are the worth?...because I need some cash right now!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I would wait for the GBA version to come out, for it will surely be fun. Look at my "GBA pics" thread series :D and look for pics of those games. If you get the GBA original version and an E-READER, you'll be able to get more games for it with the e-cards.
But if you want to remember the "old years", then I can get you a Game & Watch of Donkey Kong, if I can find it (my old cousins gave it to me)