What's new

Game Is not found

Quatzocol

I've been trying to get the game working for the past few days and I still haven't gotten it to. The problem is that whenever I try playing a game, it tells me to insert a game disk.
I already read alot of topics and the problem may be that my game(in iso format) isn't self-bootable or something like that. I've been following alot of tutorials and I don't get it. ><

I have the game in CDI and ISO format. The game I'm trying to play is Marvel VS Capcom 2. I'm using Chankast 0.25.

Thanks in advance

JKKDARK

If the game is not bootable, you can use a boot disc like Utopia. If it doesn't work, try on nullDC.

OP
Q

Quatzocol

Ok, so I have Utopia Bootdisk v.1.1 with the 3 files unzipped. Do I burn the files along with my CDI/ISO of the game and then it selfboots all by itself? Also, is there is a way to play without burning a CD?

OP
Q

Quatzocol

Umm... I tried mounting the Utopia CDLoader CDI file into one drive and the game CDI file into the other. Then I configured Chankast to use the drive with the game file mounted on it but whenver I press Play, it resets and goes back to the menu of dreamcast. I have no idea what's going on here. :(

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You probably have a corrupt Dc_flash.bin file. Maybe.

But in all seriousness, you should really give nullDC a go, as suggested earlier.

Last edited:
OP
Q

Quatzocol

Wow, nullDC worked for me ><. It was alot simpler than doing all this and that. Thanks for the suggestions and help.