What's new

FullScreen

manny9158

I found a solution to getting fake full screen in chanka

1. Download and install this software called full screen http://www.fanix.com/full-screen.html
2. Now go to "Taskbar and Start menu Properties" and check "auto-hide the taskbar"
3. Now start chankast and right click the window while holding the alt key and running the full screen software.

Now you have a temporary solution until they implement actuall full screen.
Edit
http://www.oscarcontrols.com/lazarus/
There is a new version of the chankast wrapper which allows you to play in full screen and hides your mouse pointer.

Last edited:

Lord Blackdr

well, pracetice means to continue to work at something until you get better at it. If he is using it as another term then I'm lose.

mezkal

Man on a mission
Freesnake said:
what does "pracetice" mean in BT_XiaoXiao's signature? I can't get it in my dictionary...

Criticising someone's lack of English skills is NOT cool. Unless you happen to realise it, statistically both the USA and UK have far worse literacy problems than China alone (trust me on this, my mother ran the Oversease Student Unit for Swinburne University in Melbourne, Australia and she taught EFL - English as a Foreign Language to immigrants for over 15 years). Follow that up with another fact that many Indians have better Written English that the english and you begin to realise just how ignorant, selfish and downright undereducated we really are in WEST.

Freesnake, I wonder can you read and write in Mandarin, Cantonese and English?

Xiao Xiao certainly seems too.

:p

Cheers,

Mezkal

kokoko3k

Fine, but...

manny9158 said:
I found a solution to getting fake full screen in chanka

1. Download and install this software called full screen http://www.fanix.com/full-screen.html
2. Now go to "Taskbar and Start menu Properties" and check "auto-hide the taskbar"
3. Now start chankast and right click the window while holding the alt key and running the full screen software.

Now you have a temporary solution until they implement actuall full screen.

Emulation speed drops a lot if you resize the window anyway :blush:

HayArms

mezkal said:
Criticising someone's lack of English skills is NOT cool. Unless you happen to realise it, statistically both the USA and UK have far worse literacy problems than China alone (trust me on this, my mother ran the Oversease Student Unit for Swinburne University in Melbourne, Australia and she taught EFL - English as a Foreign Language to immigrants for over 15 years). Follow that up with another fact that many Indians have better Written English that the english and you begin to realise just how ignorant, selfish and downright undereducated we really are in WEST.

Cheers,

Mezkal

Lol , you are cool

ArcaneLore

You could also lower the resoution of your monitor. At 800x600, the screen is pretty big. I'm currently running at 1280x1024

Ivyfan

mezkal said:

Cheers,

Mezkal

I think you mean Xiao Xiao certainly seems to!

Freesnake

I didn't want to Criticise someone's lack of English...I just met a new word,so I wished to understand it.Seems my explaination took a wrong way.I will be more careful from now on.Excuse me for my English customs,The English education in China is that dogmatical.

OP
manny9158

manny9158

http://www.oscarcontrols.com/lazarus/
Someone wrote a wrapper that can start the emulator in a fake fullscreen mode. You can also make game specific profiles which allow you choose drive letter, zwrites, capcom hack, and cpu speed. Another advantage is that you don't see the mouse pointer.

manboy

mezkal said:

Cheers,

Mezkal

LOL it seems YOU are the one lacking english reading comprehension skills :p
otherwise you would have seen by the context of his sentence and diction that he meant no offense. He simply wanted to learn and you go and flame him for it. You can't truly know english without literary analysis and comprehension. You have NEITHER of these...Yeah your real smart jackass...

Last edited:

manboy

Freesnake said:
I didn't want to Criticise someone's lack of English...I just met a new word,so I wished to understand it.Seems my explaination took a wrong way.I will be more careful from now on.Excuse me for my English customs,The English education in China is that dogmatical.

There was nothing insulting in your post. Like I said in my post above, it was THE OTHER GUYS lack of english skill that lead to his idiotic post.

pratice is the attempt to either learn or get better at something